Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2017, 04:53 AM

Daily thread Wednesday 3rd May 2017

Morning all, well back to normal here. Hope you all have a very good day.
How are you today Kazz? Feeling better I hope. June hope the back is feeling ok today. Griff hope today goes well for you today. Catch up with everyone else later in the day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2017, 06:43 AM
Good morning everyone, Kazz, hope you are ok and June hope your back is better today. Still very cold here today. We had one hell of a hailstorm last night, thought it was going to strip all the plants from them pots. Still the lawn needed it.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2017, 07:26 AM
Morning brenda, Moyra and all who follow.

Kazz hope all went well and you are back home recovering now.
June hope bad back is feeling better.
griff hope the sore toe is less sore today.

Gorden left about 6 this morning to head back to London, Mark just left for work then he is heading to Essex after work to stay at Lauren's as he is picking Joel up early Donna has an appointment in epping tomorrow so needed him to pick Joel up earlier than intended or needed for his fracture clinic check. Won't mention what I said about that little gem from the queen of drama. I sometimes wonder how the hell they survive.
Then Mark, Lauren and Joel heading back to Huntingdon to look at some potential houses then he will head back here.
He will burn himself out at this rate.

Hairdresser later after walking Dillon then a clean through of the house. After all that a good rest and a snooze not been sleeping well.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2017, 07:45 AM
Aw Lynn, know about the not sleeping. Try and get a slow burning candle that smells of lavendar. I found that helped. Or just sprinkle some lavendar water under your pillow.
I have been trying to find out how much my car is worth but all the websites want details of email etc. Don't want to do that as will be inundated by them. Ah well will ask my friendly garage when it goes in for mot tomorrow. ttfn.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-05-2017, 08:05 AM
i have been summoned to the Dr's this morning and then may take my camcorder to the camcorder Dr as well. What is happening is it takes still and video but it doesn't like going into stills mode when I throw the switch. Maybe just needs the chip remapping or replacing????
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2017, 08:16 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope you manage your rest Lynn and also that Mark manages to find that elusive property. Best wishes for Joel at the fracture clinic later.

Hope you back is ok this morning June so don't go overdoing it.

Hoping. you are home Kazz and not feeling too bad after the op.

I think you can get a rough valuation from Parkers Brenda without having to give an email address. I did my old car and the part exchange price quoted was the one I was offered by the garage.

Griff are. you being good today and taking your chemo?

Hope everyone tow and four legged are keeping well.

Dull here with showers but have managed to walk Teazle without getting wet. I see we have to take his lordship's camera to be looked at so may be a garden centre on the way home

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2017, 09:19 AM
morning all
lol..yes Sue,i am being good and doing chemo..apparently hiding under the quilt doesn't make wednesdays go away lol
lynn....i despair of that woman...being allowed to keep joel and add to her family....very wrong
oooerrrr hailstones!!! moyra, we had that the other week..they don't half hurt
Brenda, what about looking at auto trader ads to see the rough price of something similar to yours?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2017, 09:25 AM
Thanks Sue and Griff. I have looked at auto trader but they haven't got one with as low a mileage as mine. I will look at Parker. Cheers me dears.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2017, 10:58 AM
Have just phoned Abbotts Estate Agents in the hope of getting a letting. Fingers crossed. Anybody else got any suggestions of whom to contact?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2017, 11:13 AM
ooo good luck Moyra, hope if you have seen something you get it!
Brenda, could you set up a gmail address, use one of the we buy any car type things and then give the gmail address. My dad got his valued and we do get emails every now and then but it just tells him how much his car has increased by.... odd!
he went to see his Jag yesterday...the guy has ordered the bits but not started it, i am getting impatient Lol
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >