View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2017, 10:22 AM
Thanks, I am sure he will be o.k, just annoyed that he didn't go back to the Dr like he was supposed to....again. Lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2017, 01:54 PM
Hello all
Thought I'd pop on whilst drinking my coffee before I go off to work.
Lauryn has been for her theory test & failed again she said she doesn't want to do it anymore, I personally think her mind was on other things - a book that she's been waiting for has been released today, and was waiting for her at Waterstones...now you might think that sounds daft, but she's a full on bookworm, her room is beginning to look like a library I've told her to leave it till she's 100% sure she's ready!!
I've been for my smear test and then to the gym. Took Rosie on field for a run round. And done a wash & pegged out.
I've just seen ads for twin peaks, can't believe that's coming back
Griff that's just typical, getting Tony to go back to the docs is a flipping nightmare, most men are stubborn lol
Kazz hope you got on ok today
Hope everyone has a really good day, I'll pop on tonight when I get home tonight
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2017, 02:31 PM
Hi All, Hope Kazz's op went ok. And that everyone else's problems will be small ones. Mind you that bush looks a bit big. This will give you a laugh: While on holiday I learnt that my dog has learnt phrases. eg: Mind the gap between the platform and the train eg: big leap Tickets Please means a fuss from the ticket person checking that we have tickets. Lift doors are opening, going down or up. Yey a ride for free. He loved it all and so did I. Yep will now look forward to the next one which sadly won't be until next year. Still we will have away days.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-05-2017, 04:35 PM
Evening guys.
Been a busy day here we took Dillon to Brandon park and had a cuppa and cake at the cafe. Then came home and put some privacy film on the living room windows. The cafe curtain has been doing my head in lately. Such a dust collector and we get plenty of that here.
Also makes opening the windows easy as they open like doors or tilt inwards which with a tension rod across the window isn't much help.
To be honest I don't open them that much due to the noise but if it's really hot late at night they are good to have open to cool the room down.

Hope all humans and four legged friends are well and that you are home and all went well Kazz.

Some photos from yesterday round one of the back roads this beautiful young calf.
Some today of the walk in Brandon Park and of the window film.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170501_100608639_HDR.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	5550   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170502_104529669.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	5551   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170502_104537812.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	5552   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170502_165716917_HDR.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	5553  
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2017, 05:52 PM
Lovely pics Lynn, I particularly like the privacy film on the windows.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-05-2017, 05:55 PM
Thank you Moyra we are pleased with it. Have the downstairs bathroom window to do we got some frosted white with white dots on for that one.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2017, 06:01 PM
Awww Mandy , i am sure Lauryn will get there
Lynn, awww what a lovely calf and a lovely photo of dillon
My new brown wedges rubbed my big toe...right by the damn nail...ouch!! my aunty reckons i can get some compeed stuff that toughens skin but i don't know. My other aunt who had the breast cancer has now got cellulitis in her wound, she is apparently very down as she can't start radiotherapy tomorrow
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-05-2017, 06:14 PM
I like the privacy film as well Lynn, I am not confident in my abilities to fit it though because I am pretty useless at stuff like that.
Piccies are lovely, Dillon looking very well and on top of his game.
Serves you right for buying more shoes than you have feet for, Griff
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2017, 06:18 PM
Lol i know TW....will find a way round it though, fear not!!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-05-2017, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Evening guys.
Been a busy day here we took Dillon to Brandon park and had a cuppa and cake at the cafe. Then came home and put some privacy film on the living room windows. The cafe curtain has been doing my head in lately. Such a dust collector and we get plenty of that here.
Also makes opening the windows easy as they open like doors or tilt inwards which with a tension rod across the window isn't much help.
To be honest I don't open them that much due to the noise but if it's really hot late at night they are good to have open to cool the room down.

Hope all humans and four legged friends are well and that you are home and all went well Kazz.

Some photos from yesterday round one of the back roads this beautiful young calf.
Some today of the walk in Brandon Park and of the window film.
Evening to you too - and all others of course.........

Got a lot of walking in today - close to ten miles. The last one just done in semi darkness. My sweet wife would have murdered me if I'd been mugged. To compound my fellony I walked through the forbidden land.......

The dog looks knackered - he is flopped out on my office floor. And he's just three - I'm in my seventies..............
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >