Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2017, 04:05 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday 2nd May

Good Morning all
Moyra, thought I would start the thread beings as I am up at daft oclock
Been awake since around 2.30..really thought I had got over this..never mind, don't feel tired yet
Just on the off chance Kazz pops in....best of luck with the op, hope it isn't too painful and you are soon back to full health
Off to see my cousin today...well unless she cancel's, coffee and a natter, that will be nice
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2017, 05:45 AM
Have a good day Griff. Hope all goes well with you kazz and of course everyone else. Off soon holiday over.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2017, 06:29 AM
Good Morning Griff and Brenda and all who follow.Kazz yes if you should look in hope it all goes well for you.

Haven't had a chance to read back yesterdays thread but hope all are well including our beautiful quadruped friends.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2017, 08:00 AM
Awww i am sure you will be o.k once you get home Brenda...time to start looking for the next holiday!!!
Morning Moyra, hope you and Amber are well
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2017, 08:04 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope you have a safe journey hoe Brenda.

Have a good day Griff with your cousin. The photo of you is lovely I can't understand why you put yourself down you are very pretty and your hair looks nice.

Thinking of you today Kazz

Have a good day Moira.

Lovely here at the moment. Out to the library, pick up a prescription for Barry and then get him to hold the steps whilst I trim a bush.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-05-2017, 08:19 AM
Lovely morning here, sun is out, could feel some warmth from it as well. Nice blue sky. Going to ring to see if there are bones, probably leave it till Thursday, girls can get out instead of being limited to short onlead walks. Have to go for some more CBD oil today as its finished. Expensive week by the looks of it! Will take the bus as not willing to risk a parking fine.
Thinking of you Kazz
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-05-2017, 08:45 AM
You may well ask why I don't go up the steps to trim this bush? Well I would do it wrong no doubt and get yet another telling off. So it boils down to get a telling off for not going up the steps or a telling off for go up the steps and trimming it wrong. Us men just can't win.

griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2017, 08:47 AM
Don't blame your for getting the girls out whilst the weather is nice TW...makes it much more pleasant in my opinion, no soggy dogs or having to schlep about in big coats and wellies
Thanks Sue, i don't think i am pretty at all, i think my eyes are nice and that's about it Lol. My hair is just getting to the length where it will behave, i finally figured out how to use the straightening spray!! it takes about 2 minutes with the hairdryer, even i can manage that...all this is a learning curve for me, i hadn't owned a hairbrush for about 15 years until about 2 months ago Lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2017, 09:05 AM
Mums just called, they ahve just got out of the Drs with my dad....looks like he has a hiatus hernia, stupid man should have gone back a month ago for an appoitnment...don't know what's going to be happening with it....can't see him having an op, he also asked about lead poisoning as he worked at bt doing jointing for 27 years and was exposed to lead...a lot and apparently that can be a cause of anaemia, they have never found the cause for his anaemia despite cameras 3 times and he has other symptoms too, the dr is going to speak to the heamotologists and see what they say
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Mums just called, they ahve just got out of the Drs with my dad....looks like he has a hiatus hernia, stupid man should have gone back a month ago for an appoitnment...don't know what's going to be happening with it....can't see him having an op, he also asked about lead poisoning as he worked at bt doing jointing for 27 years and was exposed to lead...a lot and apparently that can be a cause of anaemia, they have never found the cause for his anaemia despite cameras 3 times and he has other symptoms too, the dr is going to speak to the heamotologists and see what they say
I wish him well. For his sake and yours.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >