Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 08:43 AM

Morning everyone!

Morning all

That was a nice lie-in! Lennon did try to wake me – he wasn’t too subtle about it either – he sat on my head! However, I decided to ignore him and he went away

When he started crying, Baz got up and took him for a walk.

Do I feel guilty? Nah!

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
Two beautiful statues in a park, facing each other across the grass, one of a young girl and the other of a young man, looking towards each other like young lovers. These statues gave so much pleasure to people visiting the park that God looked down and decided to reward them with life for 30 minutes, on a Sunday when the park was closed to the public.

Immediately when they came alive, they ran together into the bushes and could be heard giggling and cooing with pleasure and the bushes were shaking. After 15 minutes they came out and realised that they still had 15 minutes more life to live.

"What shall we do now then" said the boy statue. "Let's do the same thing again" she replied. "Okay", said the boy statue, "but this time, you hold the pigeons down while I cr*p on them".
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 08:46 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Just off to the beach with Princess Cassie. Have a good Sunday everyone.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 08:48 AM
morning
feeling ill - have got cold/virus. been like it for couple of days so have decided to stay in and do the minimum. cooking lunch but that is going to be it i fear.

have a good one all and please can i have some healing vibes.

sue
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Morning vicki and all,
Shady seems fine now so off over to our hired field to give her a proper run this morning. It will be her only chance for a week as the road leading there is going to be closed all next week and the diversion is quite a few miles out of the way. So lead walks only for a week she won't be impressed LOL.
Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 08:57 AM
Morning all

Love that gem Vicki!

No lie in for us, romance died the day we got the puppy ;o) Oh and we didn't get to trial my romantic pudding last night as we both passed out at 9.30 with Woody asleep on us.

Menage a trois? Hmmm!!

;o)
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. dry and bright here bit chilly but not nearly as bad as it has been.
Ollie unusually woke me at 5.30 this morning needing to go out I am using a different food in the hopes of taking his weight down to help his leg so thats probably why his tummy is all over the place. He then slept till gone 8am so we did a get lie-in .
Hope you feel better soon Sue. X
at todays gem and have a good day all.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 09:08 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

I'm feeling better today than I have for a few days, so that's a good start Hopefully I'm having a quiet day in today, so will be able to catch up on things

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Just off to the beach with Princess Cassie. Have a good Sunday everyone.
Morning J - have a fab walk x

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning
feeling ill - have got cold/virus. been like it for couple of days so have decided to stay in and do the minimum. cooking lunch but that is going to be it i fear.

have a good one all and please can i have some healing vibes.

sue
Morning Sue - wish you better, hon x

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning vicki and all,
Shady seems fine now so off over to our hired field to give her a proper run this morning. It will be her only chance for a week as the road leading there is going to be closed all next week and the diversion is quite a few miles out of the way. So lead walks only for a week she won't be impressed LOL.
Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing.
Morning Bev - enjoy the field

Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Morning all

Love that gem Vicki!

No lie in for us, romance died the day we got the puppy ;o) Oh and we didn't get to trial my romantic pudding last night as we both passed out at 9.30 with Woody asleep on us.

Menage a trois? Hmmm!!

;o)
Morning Em

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. dry and bright here bit chilly but not nearly as bad as it has been.
Ollie unusually woke me at 5.30 this morning needing to go out I am using a different food in the hopes of taking his weight down to help his leg so thats probably why his tummy is all over the place. He then slept till gone 8am so we did a get lie-in .
Hope you feel better soon Sue. X
at todays gem and have a good day all.
Morning Lynn - hope Ollie's tum settles quickly x

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

I'm feeling better today than I have for a few days, so that's a good start Hopefully I'm having a quiet day in today, so will be able to catch up on things

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine - great news, hon x
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 09:14 AM
Morning all

Well after throwing up yesteday at 6am I was off work, which didn't make for a great Valentine's as I couldn't eat/drink anything special and felt pretty awful.
So today I am off as am quaranteened, back tomorrow if don't throw up again.

Charlie probably still has the hump about me not letting his girlfriend stay over on Valentine's (as his maths teacher had told me he hadn't done some homework), but she's coming today so I probably won't see him at all once she's here.

OH is asleep so the house is quiet except that the dogs have picked up on this and are now trying to make as much noise as possible and are currently having a play bundle!

I think I will make some pancakes for breakfast, that'll bring them all out the woodwork.

Have a good one everyone
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 09:24 AM
Morning all!

At the current point in time im still in bed and hoping that I'm not as hungover as I first thought. I'll call for room service in a minute as a good cuppa will sort me out!

I got up at 7am to put the lamb in the slow cooker as Rich's grandparents are coming round for lunch. I really should be cleaning the house but then again so should Rich and I can only hear the sounds of guns on the plsystation at the moment!

After lunch we're off to meet a friend who is off on a Navy deployment for six months. So all in all a busy day.

Hope everyone has a good sunday!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >