Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
Wrong, favor is speld favor, gob dats http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/favor

Sheeshes
NickyAnn - you might spell it that way in the States, but the language is called "English" - I am English, I live in England, which is part of Great Britain, and here we spell it "favour". We also spell colour like that, not color.

It is OUR language not your's - as Judge Judy says, this is MY playpen - I rest my case!
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-07-2016, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
What on earth have cameras got to do with e collars. Are you on drugs or something??
I ask Norma for photographic proof of her 4 off lead dogs, which she can not produce................

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136279...2011/lightbox/
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-07-2016, 09:44 PM
NickyAnn - you might spell it that way in the States, but the language is called "English" - I am English, I live in England, which is part of Great Britain, and here we spell it "favour". We also spell colour like that, not color.

It is OUR language not your's - as Judge Judy says, this is MY playpen - I rest my case!
The US Constitution says I can say favor, but the losers will still babble that our way is betterer........

LOL I favor the use of favor as the spelling of the word favor, if the English do not favor my spelling of the word favor they can cry to the Queenie
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 09:44 PM
I ask Norma for photographic proof of her 4 off lead dogs, which she can not produce................

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You just cannot answer a straightforward question can you.

I repeat - what have cameras got to do with e collars?

Have you ever thought that possibly Norma does not want to show you pictures of her dogs - you will doubtless find something extremely nasty to say about them just for the sake of it.

I don't like you one bit, but I have to say I think your bitch is beautiful, although she is docked which I don't like. See - this is because I am not a bitch. I am an enormous dog lover - your dog cannot help having you as an owner.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 09:47 PM
The US Constitution says I can say favor, but the losers will still babble that our way is betterer........

LOL I favor the use of favor as the spelling of the word favor, if the English do not favor my spelling of the word favor they can cry to the Queenie
I don't give a tinker's cuss what your Constitution says - it is the US of A Constitution, not the English Constitution . The language is called English, and you should spell it as we spell it!!

You are just oozing with jealousy aren't you that you don't have a royal family - I can smell it across the internet!!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 09:49 PM

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

What's so funny about that? Why should she share photographs of her beautiful GSPs with a pillock like you!!

If you don't know the meaning of the word pillock, go google it
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-07-2016, 09:51 PM
You just cannot answer a straightforward question can you.

I repeat - what have cameras got to do with e collars?

Have you ever thought that possibly Norma does not want to show you pictures of her dogs - you will doubtless find something extremely nasty to say about them just for the sake of it.

I don't like you one bit, but I have to say I think your bitch is beautiful, although she is docked which I don't like. See - this is because I am not a bitch. I am an enormous dog lover - your dog cannot help having you as an owner.
Norma has no dogs to show.............Have you considered that?
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-07-2016, 09:53 PM
What's so funny about that? Why should she share photographs of her beautiful GSPs with a pillock like you!!

If you don't know the meaning of the word pillock, go google it
Everyone here for the most part is proud of their dogs, some have albums no or yes?

More love from the local children

Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 09:53 PM
Norma has no dogs to show.............Have you considered that?
Now you really have lost the plot - you are mad, mad or on some serious drugs which **** with your mind.

How do we know that those beautiful GSPs are your's? No, Nikki, stop it, you are becoming like NickyAnn!!
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-07-2016, 09:56 PM
Now you really have lost the plot - you are mad, mad or on some serious drugs which **** with your mind.

How do we know that those beautiful GSPs are your's? No, Nikki, stop it, you are becoming like NickyAnn!!
These are my dogs, as for what a senile old coot like you believes. I could really care less.

The Heron knows

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136279...7405/lightbox/
Page 39 of 57 « First < 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 > Last »