Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-07-2016, 11:10 AM
I'd say your car is divine retribution even the car manufacturers hate you :lol
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

27-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
Kicking to the curb..............well you could try using Google that is if you have access in that third world country over there.

https://www.google.com/search?newwin...20.-EoSr0TKDD0

There ya go
The only third world here is the tiny bigoted one you frequent ,

Your an obnoxious back water hic that has no understanding of a civilised world , my bet is landrover stitched you up good and proper delibratly

My suggestion to you is , go did yourself a Bunker seal yourself in with that e.collor round your neck, and give the remote to landrover with plenty of charge in it.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Yeah that's him
I'm traumatised I've been trying to cut Phoenix the black Pugs claws for the past week, she kicks hell out of me and actually screams if I go anywhere near her feet, Just managed the last two. Thing is she doesn't even notice when I do them but I end up shaking like a leaf. She's a feisty mare, never had this problem with the Dobermanns.
Teddy is a teddy bear and lives up to his name, Tucson doesn't like her feet done but lets me get on with it, Phoenix is a nightmare.
Gucci, my daughter's chihuahua, is an absolute nightmare too when having his claws clipped! He screams blue murder and turns into Hannibal Lecter - all snapping teeth, foam, froth and anger!! Holly wraps him up tightly in a tea towel - he looks just like ET!! - and cuts them, totally ignoring the dentistry and the noise!

Ben used to be an absolute nightmare - you had to count your digits after doing anything to him - but now at last he has learned to trust us and is a sweetheart! He doesn't like Gucci because he's a cocky little shit - tried to lick Ben's plates in the dishwasher!! Result was Gucci disappeared inside Ben's mouth amongst much shrieking and hysteria from Gucci, and savage snarls from Ben, only to emerge totally unharmed and unmarked but very very wet with saliva!! He then spent the rest of the day quivering in our long meadow grass and looking pathetic!! Next day he was back doing the same thing - Ben is currently muzzled because he is blowing his coat and keeps trying to eat it - Gucci bounces back but never learns his lesson!!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2016, 12:57 PM
Kicking to the curb..............well you could try using Google that is if you have access in that third world country over there.

https://www.google.com/search?newwin...20.-EoSr0TKDD0

There ya go
- I already have, and commented on it to you. You don't spell curb "curb", it is spelt "kerb". The language you speak is ENGLISH and us English spell it "kerb".
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Get over it, Range Rovers are the WORST constructed car on the market.....

I have a 2013 Land Rover Evoque. This is by far the worse car that I have ever had. This car has had the most issues and it's only 2 years old. My oxygen sensor light has been on since May. Dealer says I don't tighten my gas cap. What was I doing before then. Last week the vehicle wouldn't start, surely it's not the battery. I take it in for service and I'm told it's the battery and they can't tell me why all these warnings are popping up; battery is $350. I go get a battery installed but the car keeps saying gear box fault. From reading all the posts. I'm scared to drive it. My headlights don't work properly. I can only drive at night with my fog lights on. The service man says my battery would solve a lot. When does a battery fix headlights. Guess what? I have a new battery but my lights still don't work. I have been on the Internet for 4 hours. I see a new vehicle in my immediate future.

And changing the subject to pugs will not change this.
O gosh!! So you DO own a Land Rover Evoque!! I don't believe you - there is no such thing as a Land Rover Evoque, it is a RANGE ROVER Evoque - on the bonnet in large letters there are shiny chrome letters with double spacing between the letters that say "R A N G E R O V E R" ... IF you truly own a Range Rover Evoque, then it will say Range Rover on your bonnet!

They fetch a high price - in this country a 2013 Range Rover Evoque with a very high mileage markets at around £20,000 - not sure how that equates in US dollars, but around $30,000.

I'm curious - if you hate anything British NickyAnn, what on earth persuaded you to buy a Range Rover - a vehicle manufactured in GB?
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2016, 01:06 PM
I'd say your car is divine retribution even the car manufacturers hate you :lol
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2016, 01:09 PM
I never said what she weighed but I'd love to see you attempt to cut her nails, the vet can't do them without sedation. I think he meant the dog lol but I said not to bother I'd get there eventually. Little ones can be highly deceptive in regards to power.
Oh and if you bought a cr@p car more fool you, mine is fab and Japanese so tough tit I'm laughing my head off.
Gucci only weighs a couple of kilos and yet is an absolute nightmare when it comes to claw cutting! It is amazing how strong little dogs are. It is much easier to control a large dog - with Ben I used to sit astride him with my back to his head so that at the very worst he would bite my bum!! He never did, but it gave me peace of mind!!

If I sat on poor little Gucci, I would crush him to death in 2 seconds flat!!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2016, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
The only third world here is the tiny bigoted one you frequent ,

Your an obnoxious back water hic that has no understanding of a civilised world , my bet is landrover stitched you up good and proper delibratly

My suggestion to you is , go did yourself a Bunker seal yourself in with that e.collor round your neck, and give the remote to landrover with plenty of charge in it.
At least she hasn't referred to me as Kid, Dude or Son!!!

I bet the world's leading Centre of Finance - The City (of London) - would just LOVE to know that we are a third world country!! Cracked me up, that did!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

27-07-2016, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Gucci only weighs a couple of kilos and yet is an absolute nightmare when it comes to claw cutting! It is amazing how strong little dogs are. It is much easier to control a large dog - with Ben I used to sit astride him with my back to his head so that at the very worst he would bite my bum!! He never did, but it gave me peace of mind!!

If I sat on poor little Gucci, I would crush him to death in 2 seconds flat!!

Oh Syd was a dream just used to lay there while I dremmeled his claws, he'd fall asleep and let me do them all. I do think people under estimate the strength and tenacity of small dogs. Syd was 46 kgs and a dream dog, Phoenix is 7kgs and she's lovely until you try to cut her claws or clean her ears and of course her claws grow at an alarming rate, Diesels have never been trimmed he either wears them down naturally or they're extremely slow growing.
My son wrapped Phoenix in a bath towel and held her still with just one leg out of the towel while I trimmed her claw, she didn't even notice when the claw was cut. She then came and sat on the back of the sofa with her chin on my shoulder and licked my cheek.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2016, 02:06 PM
A-a-a-a-h - how sweet. I do love dogs, they're g-r-r-r-r-eat!!!
Page 29 of 57 « First < 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 > Last »