View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2016, 08:43 AM
By the way, as you didn't have the courtesy to tell me what kicking to the curb meant, I googled it and found the following:-

"It means to get rid of them. The analogy is that they are like a piece of garbage. In America, we often put our garbage out by the curb for the garbage men to pick up. "

In the UK, curb is spelt "kerb" ... I so hate it when Americans mis-spell our language. As my dear old father used to say to his American friends "I wish you would invent a language of your own instead of murdering our's!!"
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-07-2016, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
So far I have kept out of this diatribe, but when someone insults my country, then nearly a thousand years worth of my mother's family genes come roaring to the fore!!
Now you know how I felt when she kept abusing Diesel my Staffie. The woman is a vile individual who should have been banned the day she appeared, especially when you consider the things that have got others banned. I can't remember anyone else getting their own thread so they could continue spouting cr@p
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2016, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Now you know how I felt when she kept abusing Diesel my Staffie. The woman is a vile individual who should have been banned the day she appeared, especially when you consider the things that have got others banned. I can't remember anyone else getting their own thread so they could continue spouting cr@p
I do indeed - I kept out of it because you were doing a very good job of defending Diesel, who by the way, just in case you don't know it, is absolutely gorgeous!! Looks very like my parents' old staffie, Roly, an absolute character. And I adored seeing your pugs, beautiful dogs, I love pugs and it is lovely to see pugs that aren't overweight - one of my pet hates!

But then they are raw fed - it's carbs that make dogs fat, like us, so much easier IMO to keep them trim on raw meat, bones and veg.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

27-07-2016, 09:21 AM
I do indeed - I kept out of it because you were doing a very good job of defending Diesel, who by the way, just in case you don't know it, is absolutely gorgeous!! Looks very like my parents' old staffie, Roly, an absolute character. And I adored seeing your pugs, beautiful dogs, I love pugs and it is lovely to see pugs that aren't overweight - one of my pet hates!

But then they are raw fed - it's carbs that make dogs fat, like us, so much easier IMO to keep them trim on raw meat, bones and veg.
Lol trouble with Pugs is they are absolute gannets and can't pass up anything that vaguely resembles food. Still Diesel and Frankie run them ragged. Diesel is such a softy and adores the Pugs, even lets them dive in his dinner and share his big bones, he's a fabulous dog, Syd taught him well.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2016, 09:59 AM
What?? Diesel - your killer dog, eater of children?? A softy?? Surely not!!

I love pugs - I have never met a nasty one. A fat one - yes!! An abused one, dollied up like a tart at a wedding, but never a nasty one!! There is a lovely little chap called Horace who goes into a pub we sometimes frequent - he's a cocky little blighter, and got too friendly with Ben who gently but firmly put him in his place. He was not at all fazed, just shrugged his shoulders, shook himself down and walked away with his dignity intact! He now has more respect for Ben and they are the best of friends.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

27-07-2016, 10:12 AM
Yeah that's him
I'm traumatised I've been trying to cut Phoenix the black Pugs claws for the past week, she kicks hell out of me and actually screams if I go anywhere near her feet, Just managed the last two. Thing is she doesn't even notice when I do them but I end up shaking like a leaf. She's a feisty mare, never had this problem with the Dobermanns.
Teddy is a teddy bear and lives up to his name, Tucson doesn't like her feet done but lets me get on with it, Phoenix is a nightmare.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2016, 10:56 AM
By the way, as you didn't have the courtesy to tell me what kicking to the curb meant, I googled it and found the following:-

"It means to get rid of them. The analogy is that they are like a piece of garbage. In America, we often put our garbage out by the curb for the garbage men to pick up. "

In the UK, curb is spelt "kerb" ... I so hate it when Americans mis-spell our language. As my dear old father used to say to his American friends "I wish you would invent a language of your own instead of murdering our's!!"
Get over it, Range Rovers are the WORST constructed car on the market.....

I have a 2013 Land Rover Evoque. This is by far the worse car that I have ever had. This car has had the most issues and it's only 2 years old. My oxygen sensor light has been on since May. Dealer says I don't tighten my gas cap. What was I doing before then. Last week the vehicle wouldn't start, surely it's not the battery. I take it in for service and I'm told it's the battery and they can't tell me why all these warnings are popping up; battery is $350. I go get a battery installed but the car keeps saying gear box fault. From reading all the posts. I'm scared to drive it. My headlights don't work properly. I can only drive at night with my fog lights on. The service man says my battery would solve a lot. When does a battery fix headlights. Guess what? I have a new battery but my lights still don't work. I have been on the Internet for 4 hours. I see a new vehicle in my immediate future.

And changing the subject to pugs will not change this.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2016, 10:58 AM
A 15lb Pug kicks the shit out of you.......................

LOL
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2016, 11:00 AM
Kicking to the curb..............well you could try using Google that is if you have access in that third world country over there.

https://www.google.com/search?newwin...20.-EoSr0TKDD0

There ya go
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

27-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
A 15lb Pug kicks the shit out of you.......................

LOL
I never said what she weighed but I'd love to see you attempt to cut her nails, the vet can't do them without sedation. I think he meant the dog lol but I said not to bother I'd get there eventually. Little ones can be highly deceptive in regards to power.
Oh and if you bought a cr@p car more fool you, mine is fab and Japanese so tough tit I'm laughing my head off.
Page 28 of 57 « First < 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 > Last »