Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 12:27 PM

GSD Puppy bombardment + Georgieboy

I don't know how I'm managing to put these up, I'm soooo busy!

We had a very good night, crated her up at 10pm. covered it up, turned off the lights and not a PEEP until I WOKE HER up at 6.45am. She went straight out and did her business, played, had breakfast, went out and did me the most peeeerfect poo, and then came back in and slept. Then the fun began half an hour later, I put them out in the garden so I could get out for some more dog food. I won't put captions, I think all these pictures speak volumes, Georgie is a happy bunny, he even RAN around the garden, he got attacked, pinned down by his throat and he yelped in pain, but he never, never, told her off or hurt her, but she immediately knew what she had done, so laid there quietly and stuck her tongue in his gob! Lol! She even knows her name, I called her from the top of the garden and she came running up to me! Awwww, I'm still on Cloud 9 with this new Zena girlie, let's hope it continues which I'm sure it will!

Here ya go! Playtime - enjoy!

And so to sleep, pleeeeeeeeeease! Lol!

Thanks for looking, I'm lucky I have the real thing to watch and enjoy, it's just constant around here now!!! I think you con safely say they've bonded!
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 12:31 PM
So lovely to see... What a good girl she is with her toilet habits! So pleased for you !!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 12:36 PM
oh my! im having a little cry!!!!! a match made in heaven!!!!!! & she is just so beautiful & georgie looks chuffed to bits!!!!

Anyone else want me to find them a pup!?
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 12:38 PM
*** ohhh just to add, one tiny thing, i know its only day two, but make sure you take zena in a room by yourself & have a good play just the two of you, couple of times a day!!!!!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 12:40 PM
Great H....keep the photos coming.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Thanks Hayley! I'm doing the outside bit every hour, and she goes immediately when I say have a widdle! Bless her little heart, we have had NOTHING indoors yet! Just goes to show, you only get back what you put in. I know it's hard, standing out in the pouring rain last night at 10pm in my dressing gown was very hard, but you just have to do it!

Oh Mich, I could cry myself I'm so very happy, and I know I keep saying this, but this is all down to YOU, you found the perfect girl for both me and Georgie and for that we can't thank you enough, nor Vanessa, coz I don't really think she wanted to part with her, it was only our e-mails!!!

Yes, I am spending time with her alone, when I drink my tea in the morning and Dave is still in bed, I'm doing the early shift, but tomorrow he's up at 6 anyway, so he'll let her out, but I will come down just after and sit in the kitchen with her and play just like I did this morning. We had a good play together last night as well, oh, you can guess can't you, I'm ALWAYS playing with her!!! She's zzz'd out in her crate now, took herself off in there, Georgie's in the kitchen, so hopefully we can enjoy a quiet lunch..... I say hopefully, but she never pestered us yesterday for food when we were eating, I told her to go away and she played with her toys! Awwwwww, she's enough to make anyone cry this little sweetheart I can tell you! xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Great H....keep the photos coming.
Thanks Rach, look how very happy Georgie is! I haven't seen him do more than a slow walk up that garden since we lost Cassie, and with Zena he was running around like a youngster! She did hurt him at one point though, she pinned him down by his neck and he yelled out, but she knew instantly, and apologised! I can't get over how very sharp this little girl is, even at 10 weeks!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
oh my! im having a little cry!!!!! a match made in heaven!!!!!! & she is just so beautiful & georgie looks chuffed to bits!!!!

Anyone else want me to find them a pup!?
You took the words out of my mouth - sat her with the biggest grin and tears in eyes!!! and what a match absolutely in heaven!!

She is just lovely and Georgie is so happy!

And reading your posts I can see you are on CLOUD 9 do come back down and see us soon won't you

(((hugs to you all))) you are lucky!

Mish - might take you up on that one day seeing the lovely Zena there do you know any Setter peeps LOL!!!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Mish - might take you up on that one day seeing the lovely Zena there do you know any Setter peeps LOL!!!
no but there is a working type at many tears in need of a home, bless her!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Lovely photos Helena.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »