Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2006, 09:17 AM
Well done gorgeous boy pics look lovely
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-04-2006, 09:22 AM
Great pics and vids.Well done Gadget for being such a good boy.It is lovely along there isn't it Katie? I have walked along that way a few times,My wife is from Huddersfield and we are up there about three or four times a year to visit the family.
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2006, 09:38 AM
awwww, great pics and videos, gadget looks like he's having a great time
KatieB_23
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2006, 12:42 PM
Thanks everyone!

Yes he is a very good boy! This was the first time we'd been invited to a friend's house for the weekend (and it's a very nice, newly decorated house too) so we weren't sure if he was going to cause any trouble, but he was a little angel and really did me proud!
When nibbles were placed in a big dish on the floor, he never went within 3ft of them - just looked at me as if to say "can I?!" and then stayed away .
He also stayed off all the furniture, which is amazing seeing as he is always allowed free reign on all of our furniture. Again he just looked at us with an "Am I allowed?" expression, and when he wasn't given an invitation he just went & lay in his bed. Aww.
Normally he loves to chase cats, and their next door neighbour had a cat that kept rolling around in the garden taunting him (with no fence to separate gardens) and Gadget stayed on our side of the garden, just staring at the cat then at me (with the same expression as before!!) eventually he just layed down beside me and tried his hardest not to look at it! Of course, I pretended not to be suprised at all - I was just all smug and "...yes, he is good isn't he..."

Sorry to keep going on about it, that's probably behaviour that most of you expect from your doglets, it's just that we've only had him 4mths so I'm very pleased with him!

Stamford - yes it is absolutely lovely around there. I would really love to move there one day, but it will have to wait until I've won the lottery and never have to work again, just enjoy the countryside all day!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2