Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2005, 01:22 PM

sick people

HI

just watched a horrible report on scottish news regarding a gang of youths who strapped a hamster to a firework and set it off - and filmed it on their mobile phone. The police are involved and they are carrying out an ibvestigation - you can clearly see the TEENAGERS / CHILDREN involved and there shouts of JOY at the end are absolutely disgusting -

what is this world coming too - I sincerely hope that someone recognises these evil people and turns them in.
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2005, 01:29 PM
People just don't care about anything except themselves anymore.
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2005, 01:40 PM
grrrrrrrrr that's just evil!!! I know what those responsible need ...... :smt021 :smt021 :smt062 :smt071 :smt075 :smt062 :smt062
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2005, 02:42 PM
And this just proves my point that pet shops should never be allowed to sell animals as they don't sell them responsibly. poor littl hamster - sleep tight at the bridge little fella.

reminds me of what someone told me about a particularly horrid petshop in Leeds - they sold a poor rat to a group of young lads who were drunk... suspect poor ratty became a football

xx
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by Zoundz
And this just proves my point that pet shops should never be allowed to sell animals as they don't sell them responsibly. poor littl hamster - sleep tight at the bridge little fella.

reminds me of what someone told me about a particularly horrid petshop in Leeds - they sold a poor rat to a group of young lads who were drunk... suspect poor ratty became a football

xx

oh that's just chuffin awfulll!! I know what I'd like to use as a football - lets just say they would never be daddies!!!!
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2005, 03:48 PM
couldnt agree more , but seem to remember somebody posted a report on dw showing faces of thugs who had i think kicked hell out of a puppy but as far as i know nothing was ever done and they were never caught ,also you see it in the papers clear as day pics of thugs doing disgusting things, but they say "police might be able to use these pics as evidence " how clear do they want it ?
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2005, 04:09 PM
That's awful
It's sickening that people can get joy out of things like that.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Disgusting - hope the rest of their lives are miserable and what can go wrong will go wrong and that they rot in hell when they die
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-12-2005, 06:10 PM
I would probably get arrested if I said what I'd like to do to them. Let's just say that they wouldn't survive it, and that it would be SLOW.

Snorri
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-12-2005, 06:49 PM
Poor hamster I read this earlier today in the paper. It happened in a not so nice area of Glasgow.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >