View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 01:59 PM
Sorry to hear about your mums eye, hopefully it will not go as far as the op (((hugs)))
Am having a quick cuppa before I get ready lauryn will be home in 5/10 mins, got her a chicken and salad wrap ready to eat when she get home before we off to a Nottingham .
Am going to be in bother, forgot batteries, she wanted some for her camera
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 02:11 PM
Hope she has a good night,deserves it,MANDY
Mum will be fine,thanks.We'll get her sorted xx
School run,see ya later xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Have a fab night Mandy... if you go past a news agent they will most likely have the batteries you need..you can make out it was your plan all along Lol
Lacey, so very sorry to hear about your mums eye, poor thing, i do hope she will be able to avoid the operation
Lol, TW i would pay money to watch your girls greet any politician Lol, totally agree about the health tourists and the ones who have bought things on themselves, everyone can make a mistake and i think that they should be given one shot to get themselves clean/sober and any treatment after that that they need for drink/drug related health problems they should have to either pay for, pay towards or work off if they haven't stayed clean... i know a lot of people will thing i am hard but having seen how much money has been spent on my uncles care for him to return to the same lifestyle... well i am disgusted and ashamed of him, he has been stabbed more times than i can remember, most just requiring stitches, then he had an axe taken to his head resulting in brain surgery and both his legs broken, stabbed in his femoral artery they were in the same incident, then he was stabbed through the heart, very lucky to live (died twice on the table) had all of his blood replaced and then after 3 weeks drying out and good care in hospital discharged himself, went off to glastonbury and back on the booze and drugs... i have told him to have DNR put on his records, seeing him on life support twice, taking all the nhs resources whilst people fight for drugs for conditions like cancer etc is downright disgusting, he has worked for about a month in his whole life! here endeth the rant Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 03:04 PM
Its sad GRIFF.We only have one life,it ain't no dress rehearsal Your uncle must have been a cat in a previous life how lucky has he been??...wow
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 03:20 PM
Lacey, he was told at the age of 18 to stop drinking or he would be dead within months (he started drinking at a young age and was in young offenders before 16), he didn't stop and is now 53 and i can't figure out how he has lasted this long...i am honestly amazed he is here. If he isn't drinking, he is the nicest fella around, had some real laughs growing up with him
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 05:05 PM
DSorry about your mum's eye Eileen, (hugs) to her.

Hope Lauryn has a good evening Mandy

You know the river has special powers June so you should now be alright for a while

Lovely afternoon here. Put runner beans in and Teazle had second walk. OH has eaten a bit of lunch and a slice of toast for his tea, wouldn't really keep a fly alive, but if I say anything I am nagging. Can't win
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 05:40 PM
Hello just a quickie before emmerdale. Yes to the crisp ad. Really funny. Sometimes ads better than progs but sometimes too many in between progs. Friend came in for nibbles and vino. Has now gone. Have a good evening and have another warm shower June keeps the chill out of the bones. very good that Barry is home. Just get him to eat more. Scrambled egg and smoked salmon. Bfn everyone.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2015, 05:43 PM
So warm here been out for a lovely walk.Need to go pick up the boot campers shortly,then bath and Super Sexy Vet?...I must check
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2015, 06:23 PM
Eileen - Sorry to hear about your Mum's eye, really hope all goes well for her and that she recovers quickly, for she sounds like a lovely lady.
Sue - Ah the balmy southern climes of our island, beans put outside here so early would i am afraid perish, as is the way of all flesh (or even beans). Have an old (very) farming handbook that says Runners etc should be planted under cloches on the afternoon of 5th of May following rook shooting in the morning (a thing that I would neither do nor approve of). Goodness knows why it is so specific but it is a very old and fusty tome - bit like it's owner.
June - glad you are dried out and that your taxes have been reduced, I am told that further reductions are to follow if the status quo is maintained - so here's hoping!
Griff - given what you have been subjected to by your errant relative, I think you are fully entitled to your rant.
See you all later, bye fer now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Evening all. sorry to hear about mums eye Eileen. Hope Lauryn has a good evening, oh no June hope you have warmed up now. Hope Barry starts to eat a bit more Sue, sounds alike a nice afternoon brenda. griff your uncle certainly sounds like he has 9 lives.

I have been to the shops and done some shopping and done housework and of course watched more episodes of breaking bad. Goodness its keeping me on the edge of my seat now.
Waiting for Gorden's phone call didn't get one last night as he was out with Michael.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >