Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2004, 09:23 AM
Thans Laura.

Must admit I'm not a great fan of 'stretching out' but I don't like barrell's either. Jas is a stockier type but not really short (17" to shoulder) and because of his colouring he looks really fat, he's 20 kilos of solid muscle. Tam is leaner but she needs to be slimmed down a bit. Photos can be so deceiving can't they?

So long as they are fit and healthy who really cares? I think she looks lovely and good luck for the show.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2004, 09:36 AM
Hi Staffy,

Thanks for that – its like you say each to their own and yes pics can be deceiving. Cassy looks a lot like she does in the picture and is in excellent condition, I like to keep her as light as possible. I prefer the Irish (and some old time KC) lines because they are naturally taller, leaner and athletic making getting them into shape much easier. Cassy stands about 18.5” at the shoulder and at present weighs around 18.6 Kilos (40.92lbs), she has always been fairly lean but still has a quite broad frame when viewed straight on – I am not keen on dogs that are too fine either.

Thanks Again
Laura
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-07-2004, 10:41 AM
Great pix nice to see your dogs Laura
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2004, 10:48 AM
Thank you Roxy - very kind!

Laura
Wozz
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-07-2004, 01:47 PM
Nice pics as per usual Laura. Especially like the last 3, and the one where Cassy is running in the water towards you ...

Have to make sure we bump into each other at the Reid show.........
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

15-07-2004, 02:03 PM
Hope u guys take some pix at the next show!
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2004, 02:04 PM
Nice pics as per usual Laura. Especially like the last 3, and the one where Cassy is running in the water towards you ...

Have to make sure we bump into each other at the Reid show.........

Thanks Lee,

I am looking forward to next month, will definitely have a chat. Will you bring Ghost? Will be great if you do – saw some pics of him on the other board and he looks HUGE.

That pic where she is running at me wasn’t so funny a few seconds later – I can assure you, little s*it that she is lol.

Cheer
Laura
Wozz
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-07-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by Laura ISBT
That pic where she is running at me wasn’t so funny a few seconds later – I can assure you, little s*it that she is lol.
Laura
I thought as much, its like a what happened next picture

Yes, definately taking Ghost to Reid's after how well he handled the Bournemouth Bash..Think i am also going to take at least 2 of them (Ghost and Inca) to the next Bournemouth one, may even take Cain....

Still kicking myself about the camera Azz, there were some dogs i liked that haven't had any pics put up so far..... Really nice Victorian Bulldog springs to mind....Can't make that mistake again.... just i have to be in the mood to take photos.... ops:
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2004, 03:35 PM
Hi Lee,

Gawd three bulldogs, I do not envy you ! I would struggle with two at a show my Kip is a demon on four legs when around other dogs, Cassy is calm but can have a serious temper/attitude problem around certain dogs and gets peed off quickly with them.

I love VBs – we hold meets every now and again and one of the people (Kinzy – sometimes posts here) brings along his three VBs, Busta in particular is awesome very powerful big dog but with an athletic, lean frame, he’s probably the nicest I have seen. I see you met Ken & his dog Angel the Romany too. She comes along to the meets as well, she is a wee cracker that one.

Laura
Wozz
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-07-2004, 04:01 PM
Hi Laura,

Yeah my OH will have to handle Inca....Just felt a bit guilty when i got home this time...I'm sure they knew what i had been up to, dog smells all over me prob didnt help

Inca isn't keen on her lead, will walk perfectly to heel without it, even past other dogs....Just gets really vocal when on it. Far easier without it for her..So if she does come, OH will have her, saves teaching Ghost bad habits...

Cain is golden on his lead.......Few years back, different story, grew out of his bad habits now though, he is a star. Off lead, as long as he has a log in his mouth he doesn't have a care in the world

Was the 1st time i have seen a VB in the flesh, was very impressed...nice looking animal!
Any pics of Busta on here?

Ken is a sound chap, spent a fair bit of the day with him and Angel. I really did like her!!
Are there many Romany's about?

Lee
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >