View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2004, 03:23 PM
I have bought JW junior as the protein is low and I'll do the swop very slowly but normally he has an asbestos tummy. Funny thing is I spoke to his breeder last night and her pup (hectors brother) has started the same and he's fed barf so whether its teeth again , we'll wait and see.
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2004, 06:10 PM
indie used to have alot of runny poo, or irreguarly normal. since ive switched her over to raw, she poops out less and it always appears normal. No squishy horrible poo yet
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2004, 10:49 AM
I've had this trouble with Murphy since I've got him (7 weeks ago), I was feeding him Autarky and Naturediet but he was still having runny poo's, not all the time, but most of the time and I was advised by a trainer toput him on either JWBas it will also increase his concentration levels. Murphy has now been on JWB (the ocean fish one) for a week and I have seen a difference (albeit not as much as I like but its early days yet) and over the last few days I've cut out the naturediet so I'll see how that goes over the next week or so, if that fails I'm going to take him off dog food completely (for 3-4 days) and put him on a potato/fish/pasta diet as it is bland and basic and then slowly reintroduce the dog food. If that fails he's going to the vets for some tests !!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3