View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2004, 12:26 PM
Snippets as the other's say it's not advisable to give your dog chocolate especially now as she's pregnant. Couldn't you ask your great grandma to give her something else, like a dog treat?
Snippets
Dogsey Junior

02-11-2004, 12:38 PM
That was such a nicer post Staffy!!!
I'll need to speak to her.....
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2004, 12:43 PM
Snippets you could explain to your grand mother Misty's situaton, that is if she doesn't already know and give her a couple of treats to give to Misty instead and perhaps give you the chocolate
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2004, 12:57 PM
even a little bit could cause trouble snippets it's not worth taking the risk as your queen is carrying your crown jewels at this time ........naturediet is a good one or I soak a little mixer and add a spoon full of makeral or tuna !!!! I have a girl almost 3 weeks post mating who turned her nose up this morning at some tuna but ate it an hr later ........ just trial and error really ......
Snippets
Dogsey Junior

02-11-2004, 01:46 PM
Naturediet, Inca, is that a vet stocked food?
I'm just concerned that after she has the pups she will only eat chicken and mince with no mixer.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2004, 02:04 PM
no you can get it from most pet shops........ it's in a peel back container..........trust me after the pups are born she will anything......I promise LOL ...mine go onto 5-6 meals a day when feeding
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2