Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by ATD View Post
Does she really need the collar?? None if mine had one as the did more harm than good
ATD x
i think she does,better safe than sorry ....
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Little AMBER got spayed yesterday. She had come into season early! She came home complete with a Buster collar which she detests & is very frightened of. She has repeatedly got it off. Ive ordered a "comfy collar" which should come tomorrow. Anyone any ideas meantime. Once the collar is off, she wont leave the wound alone
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by ATD View Post
Does she really need the collar?? None if mine had one as the did more harm than good
ATD x
Unfortunately yes. She yanks at her stitches. Its first time ive ever had to have a pet wear one, dogs were always ok with them off. Fingers crossed the comfy one is better
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2010, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
... its not laughable,its dangerous!!

.. re clothing..cats are houdini's and may get tangled unsupervised ,you also want air to get to the wound.(but i did know some rexs that wore baby grows in the winter)
....cats heal real quick tho
It wasn't a joke - some people do let their animals out with collars on and others do laugh

Very good idea but i'm scared to leave her in case she gets the collar off & gets at her wound again
Wasnt my Idea - was CAD's I was just expanding
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2