Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2017, 06:41 AM

Morning Saturday 3rd June.

Morning one and all. Wet here and just back from walking Dillon.
Had a trawl last nights thread. Moyra please do not do anything to harm yourself. I must say I have to agree with griff.
It is very difficult living with a grown up child as good as Mark is it was still hard.
I feel for you and a little consideration from Steve certainly wouldn't go amiss.
Big hugs to you.

June hope your doing ok today and the the girls to.
griff, Kazz, Eileen and Harvey hope you are all well to and furry friends.
Harvey you hit the nail on the head re: Joel and family allowance. That will stop as soon as he leaves education. Not that far away he was 15 in March. Unless he can get onto a college course but with his school track record we will see. He is considering coming this way possibly.
Then we will get the wailing and gnashing of teeth like when her older son left. Terrible mum to him to.
The other 3 will fare no better as they get older. They do have their dad their permanent though so might be slightly better off.

Dillon seemed less lame today had a long walk and come back rather damp, drizzling here. Maybe the golden paste is helping.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 06:47 AM
Hello everyone, thank you all for your kind support. I think I shall hang on whilst I have Amber and see how it goes. Then I think I shall be looking for somewhere on my own and he will have to do likewise.

June, how are you and the other girls are they missing Cariad as you must be.

Lynn, hope Dillon is a lot better on his paw today.

Griff, hope you are feeling somewhat better too.

Sue, enjoy playing with the new toys.

Eileen hope you and the girls are all ok.

Norma, do hope you and bumblesnout are both ok, take care.

Take care everyone, I am off to walk Amber as best I can, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 08:26 AM
Good morning Lynn, Moyra and all who follow

Do look after yourself Moyra

Pleased Dillon seems a little better on his leg/paw today Lynn and long may it continue.

June hope you and the girls are feeling ok this morning.

Lovely here this morning and we have had none of the rain forecast. Spent yesterday afternoon shopping with youngest son. It was like taking a child round a sweet shop. It would seem that children' shoes here are so cheap so I think he will be going home loaded with clothes and shoes for them. Apparently trainers for them out in Brazil can cost upward of £50 over here he saw what he knew they would like for around £10 and even some wellies with lights in the heel

Nothing planned for today so I think I will take it easy as late to bed last night having waited to speak to the grandchildren once they were home from school and the after school activities they do.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2017, 09:41 AM
Thank you for the support yesterday. Very quiet and sad here this morning. We'll do a couple short walks just to get out and be together.
Back laterx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 10:04 AM
Morning all...... we have sunshine
To be honest Moyra, i would just be looking for somewhere for you and amber now...you can't continue like you are
Lynn, pleased Dillon seems a little better
Sue, i love the wellies with the lights...i saw some minnion ones but they don't go big enough for me...boo!!!!
Awww TW, they always leave such a big gap and trying to adjust to them not being there is horrible. ((hugs)) for you all
Doing nothing today...well maybe walking the dog we will have to see how deagans leg is
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2017, 12:55 PM
Afternoon Moyra, Sue, June and griff.
Popped into Downham market left a bag of mixer there yesterday when getting Dillon's raw.

Moyra think that's a better idea.
Sue hope today is more restful.
June I imagine you will feel sad for a while and the girls. They must know one of the pack is missing. Hope the walk goes/went well and you all feel a little better.
griff hope you are feeling well today.

Some pictures of the cottage garden looking cottagey.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170603_125049326_HDR.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	5579   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170603_125923090.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	5580   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170603_125745803_HDR.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	5581   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170603_125757684.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	5582   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170603_130413267.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	5583  

brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 01:27 PM
Afternoon all. Lynn what a lovely garden. Been looking for a kitchen timer, I couldn't believe how hard it was to find one but have found one now on ebay. Good to hear from LG even though it was for a sad message. Hope you are keeping well LG?
Have a great rest of the afternoon peeps. Sunny but windy here.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2017, 01:28 PM
Thank you brenda.
Glad you sorted the timer eventually.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-06-2017, 01:57 PM
Hello all and sunry.
A little tail, actually from yesterday evening, but it might give some a smile.

At 9:00 pm he was gettiing a bit restless. Walk I thought. Now Max hasn't been altogether keen on the dark. I opened the door into the porch and the front door so that he could see into the front garden. But he hung back in the hallway, undecided. A little local boy, five years old, came to the front gate. Max saw him and trotted out. The lad opened the front gate - I did say it was OK - and Max sat down bedside him while the wee lad gave him cuddles. A joy to see.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 02:14 PM
Afternoon all. Well its 1.00 almost.

Been over to the farm shop with Mom so she could have a nice potter about but first to the pub and had a nice cup of tea and coffee. Returned via farm shop. Popped into iceland and if anyone likes curry I suggest highly reccomend Iceland Chicken Tikka Makhani fantastic curry.

Buster on walk 3 good one this morning and two shorter ones so far.

Was planning on going into the garden but just not in mood for gardening.
unlike me. I can see loads to do so once I start I shall finish. LOL

So sat in the garden and started a book and now back in to have warm Nan bread (to use it up) and a Lamb Mint Kofta (from farm shop just started doing them on the butchers side) with salad a different lunch. and yogurt mnt sauce.

Picked up a nice sirloin steak (a proper treat not had in months in fact not this year) for my dinner tonight as well with mushrooms and salad maybe chips we'll see. Mom's having cottage pie just made it with a batch of 6 others couple for my aunt and then 4 for us into the freezer all of them shortly.

Opps just coe back into living room and found I did not press Post.....
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »