Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
labaddicted91
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-08-2012, 08:06 PM

Betsy has her own Youtube channel :P

Well, I thought since I haven't posted for a little while I would let you all see a snippet of what Betsy has learnt over the past few weeks- she has now got her own YouTube channel and the last video was recorded when she was 11 weeks- more due to be posted this week, so I thought I would let you all have a sneak preview of what is to come, plus I probably owe you lots of puppy photos :P

Feel free to comment or subscribe

For those who are interested, I have almost exclusively clicker trained her and she is now nearly 13 weeks old- hasn't she grown?!!! She weighed in at 8 kilos exactly today!
labaddicted91
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-08-2012, 08:07 PM
And if you wonder why my hair is a mess and I have oversized hoodies on the other vids my OH insisted on filming them in real time (i.e. about 6am in the morning!)
Polarbear2008
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Betsy's doing brilliantly. Well done to you both, you obviously put a lot of time in.
I'm just starting out with clicker training; going to a training seminar on 9 September, very excited.
But, we've been doing a bit after watching videos. I've managed to get Bailiie targeting a mat, both with just her two front feet and a full down we managed yesterday
I even managed to get her to jump over me whilst I was lying on the floor - I couldn't get her to do it whilst I was on all fours with my head between my arms, crouched, but she would do it whilst I was flat. She got lots of praise and we had great fun too.
I can't wait to learn how to use it properly then we can really see what we can achieve. We are starting our new training school soon too, so should be plenty going on...
labaddicted91
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2012, 05:03 AM
Aww thanks. Once you get the hang of it -amazing tool! Good luck with your training school- betsy starts hers in September!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2012, 03:40 PM
What a cute and good girl she is!
labaddicted91
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2012, 10:01 PM
If you are watching Betsy's channel- we have another video!

labaddicted91
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Another update

Polarbear2008
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Brilliant. I love watching Betsy and you, she's really coming on.
I love the bit where she was doing "aquatics", not knowing which paw first! I loved it all really but that bit was funny.

Only two weeks to go now til Bailiie and me start our clicker training properly, can't wait.
Did have her targeting a mat again today and have taught her to be flat on her mat (OH prefers flat to down so we've taught that too!) - OH was gobsmacked she could do it, and backing onto it too, from standing right in front of me. Not sure what he thinks I do in my spare time
Bailiie can open her crate door but think I'll have a go at getting her to close it too, although there isn't a lot of space around her crate so more of a challenge I guess....
Keep the videos coming, I love watching them and getting little tips. We have practised "round" too, out on the decking but need a bit more practise I think
labaddicted91
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-08-2012, 07:48 AM
Brilliant. I love watching Betsy and you, she's really coming on.
I love the bit where she was doing "aquatics", not knowing which paw first! I loved it all really but that bit was funny.

Only two weeks to go now til Bailiie and me start our clicker training properly, can't wait.
Did have her targeting a mat again today and have taught her to be flat on her mat (OH prefers flat to down so we've taught that too!) - OH was gobsmacked she could do it, and backing onto it too, from standing right in front of me. Not sure what he thinks I do in my spare time
Bailiie can open her crate door but think I'll have a go at getting her to close it too, although there isn't a lot of space around her crate so more of a challenge I guess....
Keep the videos coming, I love watching them and getting little tips. We have practised "round" too, out on the decking but need a bit more practise I think
Awww thanks. I would like to think she is making progress anyhow :P Sorry for the very late reply- we took her down to london for the first time and she adored hampstead heath, and was really well behaved, was so proud of her. So much that I let her off lead and she came back first time every single time
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Super pup.

Etta has a channel as well, the first few are replies to the on line clicker challenge and the search is for a film job but if you look at the bottom of the page they are the tricks with toys.

http://www.youtube.com/user/georgett...g?feature=mhee

rune
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »