Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2008, 06:25 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Feeling lousy this morning and I totaly blame Christopher he popped round the shop last night and came back with cream cake a banana milk shake which I 'had' to help him eat, and still being a bit lactose intolerant (sp) I'm wishing I hadn't now but it was very, very nice (at the time ) but still I expect the side effects will slowly wear off during the day, I hope so as it's my turn to take Jack for a wonder this pm

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine - hugs honey, hope the effects wear off soon..... that'll teach you, eh? x0x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-07-2008, 06:28 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Sunny here and I think it is going to get hot too.
Glad Mya is feeling better. I have a really bad back started yesterday afternoon,not sure why and I have had hardly any sleep because of the pain am now dosed up on Nurofen. It actually feels easier this morning but is so painful so last nights scale of pain must of been 10 out of 10.
Taking Mum to the Hospital today so we can be old crocks together. Can't put it off as it is quite important.
at todays gem and have a good day all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2008, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Sunny here and I think it is going to get hot too.
Glad Mya is feeling better. I have a really bad back started yesterday afternoon,not sure why and I have had hardly any sleep because of the pain am now dosed up on Nurofen. It actually feels easier this morning but is so painful so last nights scale of pain must of been 10 out of 10.
Taking Mum to the Hospital today so we can be old crocks together. Can't put it off as it is quite important.
at todays gem and have a good day all.
Try and take it as easy as possible, Lynn. This could be related to your fall......... Hugs honey x0x

Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2008, 06:36 AM

Feeling good this morning (see thread) now i KNOW i did the right thing and feel so much better about it all.

Have a good day all xxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2008, 06:45 AM

I'm so pleased that Mya and Cassie seem much better, fingers crossed that it continues.

I'm on a countdown, only have to work until Thursday and then off Friday and all next week. Will be at Clives for a long weekend then back to Snowdrop to do some more decorating/tidying the place ready for the market. I also have so much packing to do, decisions to be made as to what to put into storage and what to throw away..ooh my head is spinning just thinking about it...not sure that I'll be abke to concentrate on work today and tomorrow! lol.

Have a good day everyone.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2008, 07:00 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Lovely day here again
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-07-2008, 07:19 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Try and take it as easy as possible, Lynn. This could be related to your fall......... Hugs honey x0x

Thankyou Vicki, I will. I said to Gorden this morning when struggling to get out of bed I wondered if it was related to the fall, maybe I jarred my back and didn't realise. I did jarr it a few years ago and it seems to be weak in that particular spot now.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2008, 07:28 AM
morning all. bit cooler today (wonders if it will stay like that??)
i slept like yuk last night, so gonna be a struggle to keep going today.
gonna have a nice bath, then get the trolley out n go shopping. oh goodie lots of kids for me to run over with the trollys.they get everywhere,
oh well have a good day all.
oh BTW bens been alot better behaved on his walkies.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2008, 07:28 AM
Morning Vicki!

i am grumpy this morning. Fed up with being woken by a whiney puppy at 6 in the morning. I've been up a an hour now and she is fast asleep again. Humph, grrrrrrr grump.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2008, 08:40 AM
Morning Vicki & All

Wishing you all a lovely day
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >