View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 08:01 PM
I won't be there but want to wish all our Dogsey members the very best of luck.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2010, 08:13 PM
We will be there on Friday with the basenjis Marzuku Mapenzi and Marzuku Mwara
basi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
See you there Gerry

I'll be around the Basenji ring though not showing this year, going for the shopping instead Good luck to all competing and to those going to watch hope you have a lovely day
bijou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-03-2010, 05:44 AM
I'll be there on Thursday with my Groenendaels Lebeau's American Dream and Gron-De-Mon Archangel
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2010, 07:26 AM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
I'm looking forward to seeing the Basenjis this year, as I've never been on hound day before. Sadly the last two years there has been nobody representing Basenjis on DD when we have been.
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Wishing all dogsey competitors the best of luck! REALLY wish I could be there. It sounds like the ultimate in doggy events!
basi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
I'm looking forward to seeing the Basenjis this year, as I've never been on hound day before. Sadly the last two years there has been nobody representing Basenjis on DD when we have been.
We don't do DD now, can't remember the reason why though
leopard_print
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Anybody know which stalls will be having excellent offers? such as for Food or treats.

I always look to see if Kongs are going cheap but never see any on special offers. Also looking for Nina Ottosman intelligence toys.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2010, 05:09 PM
I'll be there all day Sunday with work. I'll be on The Blue Cross stand so come and say hi. If you've got children we've got a great new interactive game on the stand all about responsible dog ownership.

If anyone wants me to come and say hello let me know who you are and where you are and I'll be sure to pop by. Especially MorganStars as can't remember where you said you'd be!

Pidge
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2010, 05:39 PM
I'll be there on the Friday for shopping, Basenjis and all the terriers! Really looking forward to it.

I was always disappointed with Discover Dogs as I always searched for the Basenjis and they were never there! Same at DD at Earl's Court! I was so disappointed when I read that "The Basenji is not represented at Discover Dogs this year". Hmph!

Last year I was so looking forward to seeing the Bs, but my plane was 2.5 hours LATE because of the snow (plane had to be defrosted etc) and I missed them as they were being judged in the morning! I rushed like a mad thing to the rings as well! Gutted!

Anyway, I'll be about the Basenji rings, terrier rings, the stalls and probably Discover Dogs. I have short blonde hair, glasses and will be wearing jeans and a bright red Royal Canin rucksack! Just accost me if you see me!

Hope to see some of you there. Have a lovely time, everyone!
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >