View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 10:00 PM
basically, you get a sage stick and light it, you blow out the flame and basically go round the house with all the doors and windows shut wafting the smoke about...it is supposed to sort out negativity and bad karma
http://www.sageandwisdom.net/what-is-smudging.html
i will give anything a go me Lol
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-01-2015, 10:04 PM
Griff Ive read about the sage thingy recently, can't hurt to try can it Lynn.
I've been feeding Millie's for a while and agree with June, maybe the behaviour is down to something else.

Have also been to vets, my friends old dog had a funny turn. She was given an injection which should've settled her down but she's just rung to say she's had another one. Doesn't look good and her son will go over to help take her to vets again. Doesn't look good, just what she doesn't need her marriage broke up 3 months ago. Oh dear.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-01-2015, 10:09 PM
Evening all - Griff, what a pity you posted the smudging details when you did - I was just about to confect an absolute load of gibberish in the form of a post (no change there then) just to wind up Eileen! Oh the things I was going to suggest it would be are virtually unprintable!lol!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 10:10 PM
Right then I'll give it a go
Sorry to hear about your friend's dog TWIX Fingers crossed xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-01-2015, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Have you checked out the Bosch site yet?
Yes, but that was before the servixce engineer and I realised I had the wrong manual, I will get onto them as soon as I get a few minutes tomorrow.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 10:12 PM
I demand to hear the unprintables!! You can't do that LG please please please Hi btw
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2015, 10:13 PM
I've known of smudging working, and its always worth a go isn't it. What about the Obedience Mix, its got camomile in it. Mind you Keshi's a complete fruit loop, its just her and I have to work with it. Sorry about your friends dog, Twix, its always at night, weekends or bank holidays these things happen isn't it. Dreadful time she's going through.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-01-2015, 10:22 PM
Evening Eileen - Just come back from a night out with your relatives. Watching "The Hobbit" at the Cinemaworld place in Ashton-u-lyne, absolute rubbish, nothing like the book. Waste of money - even the Mem complained about the lack of plot etc., so it must have been bad! Couple of years since we last went to the "flicks", think it was Skyfall last time.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-01-2015, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
I demand to hear the unprintables!!
'evening Eileen Lovely looking bath by the way.

No he can't put the unprintables on here because those fiendiesh techy IT geekys have something in the software which recognises all naughty words and replaces them with ******* can't think of any right now except maybe the word for a Scottish waist sash Cumberbumd which I had to mis spell anyway

ETA:- Oh it didn't spot it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2015, 10:27 PM
Oh what a shame, Gordon, I loved the Lord of The Rings trilogy as well. If you get chance to go and see Exodus - Gods and Kings, some of the horses and Tarans people are in it, although they say themselves they doubt they will be able to pick them out! Watched Wolf Hall and enjoyed it, so will be watching it every week now.
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »