View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 10:21 AM
Does it have to be a female if I'm female? I'd be Bear Grylls, the adventurer guy. I've always been addicted to watching his programs and day dreaming about the wilderness!
TheABCs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-02-2011, 10:41 AM
It can be anyone, Labradork... the person I was thinking of in the opera was a bass singer, with a full black beard, and a build to fit!
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-02-2011, 11:28 AM
any step toward desiring to be like someone else is a step away from desiring to be like yourself.

and therefore away from dealing with yourself to make yourself happier to be like yourself.

its because i am sometimes uncomfortable in my own skin that i wouldnt even consider the proposition of this thread in the first place...its a philosophical non starter for me.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Me too, shame the skin doesn't fit the way it used to though
As long as it stretches, that's the main thing!

Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Does it have to be a female if I'm female? I'd be Bear Grylls, the adventurer guy. I've always been addicted to watching his programs and day dreaming about the wilderness!
In the same vein I would find it fascinating to spend a day with Ray Mears, not sure if I'd want to be him though?

He'd certainly be a very handy best friend to have in the event of a worldwide environmental disaster!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
any step toward desiring to be like someone else is a step away from desiring to be like yourself.

and therefore away from dealing with yourself to make yourself happier to be like yourself.

its because i am sometimes uncomfortable in my own skin that i wouldnt even consider the proposition of this thread in the first place...its a philosophical non starter for me.
thats a bit deep for a monday morning

Who would I like to be like, .........myself 20yrs ago
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
ditto.
Not because I have a fabulous life - but because I am comfortable in my skin.
Skin or no skin....Im just in love with myself....not in a up my own a*** way, just really really happy being 'little old me' luckily I have never looked at anyone and thought I'd love to be you even for a day, even when I was a youngster.......however I do watch river cottage...and think I want that cottage
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Okay, I'm going to be really sappy and say I'd be more like my dog, because he's such a lover
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 01:07 PM
Mmmmmm the person I would very much like to be would be................................the next roll- over lottery winner........would money enhance my life and make it better and happier..............Indeed it would ............ but it's not likely to happen..
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Cesar Milan......

...and I would publicly promise never to hurt or frighten another dog as long as I lived, and MEAN IT

Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 01:45 PM
You had me scared for a second there Vicki
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >