View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
cintvelt
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-07-2010, 08:05 PM

Visiting the uk with Tess... where to stay?

Hi everyone,

The summer hols aren't quite over yet, but as we stayed at home for the summer, we're thinking of getting away for the children's autumn holidays...and they (and I) would really love to come over to the UK ... they get a first look at where I grew up, and I'll hopefully rediscover my youth ( ).... so, we're looking for somewhere to stay from the 18th of October until the 22nd of October....

We'll be arriving in Harwich, and anything up to a three hour drive from there is fine... we'll be two adults, two kids (10 and 8 years old) and 1 dog (BC).....

So my question is.... does anyone have any good tips on where we can stay? I'm thinking a house/cottage/B&B close to good walking areas.... anybody have any good tips?

For now price is not a problem.... any tips in all price ranges are more then welcome and we'll sort our budget out once we've had tips from you....

thanks in advance,

Claire

ps: if during our stay we could meet up with a few Dogsey members, that would be great!!!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2010, 08:13 PM
oh bums - you will not be coming anywhere near us
cintvelt
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
oh bums - you will not be coming anywhere near us
True... but maybe once we've found a place to stay we can drive halfway.... I'd love to meet you in person ....
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2010, 08:34 PM
stop moving around the forums!!!

When you settle on a location, let me know and you never know........