Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 02:29 PM

Visit from the boys in Blue!

And so the problems with our neighbours continue!

We went to our friends last night,came home and put the TV on ready to settle down at 10pm,all we could hear coming over our TV was boom,boom,boom.

So we turned our TV up,put one of the music channels on and went and sat outside on the patio with the dogs.

We were just on our way up to bed at around midnight and the door knocked,it was two Police officers saying they had a report of a disturbance - possible domestic coming from our property.Obviously we were a little suprized and so were the Police.
Anyway they came in,checked everything was ok,we also gave them some history on our neighbours including calls I had made,which included possible assault on my O/H etc.

Anyway they thanked us for our time and apologised for coming to see us and obviously there was not a problem.

So I wonder whose going to visit next,honestly we have been reported to several different organsiations,I'm just wating now for the next lot to turn up,probably will be the RSPCA or alike,they haven't been here yet!

But on a positive note our H/O and the EHO are visiting our neighbour next week to discuss the noise issues that were witnessed and recorded - so a step in the right direction.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 02:35 PM
gee it sounds like hell, hope things get better soon,

on the up side, were the men in uniform tasty? lol
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 06:06 PM
Neighbours from Hell hun.....sorry to hear they are still giving problems, hopefully they will get thier come-up-pence
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2009, 10:45 PM
i think u should throw a noisy BBQ for the local bikers club. they can do noise and mayhem with style. and make sure they are the big fellas LOL
plus invite a load of dogsey members plus dogs to the party.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 07:30 AM
I know all about noisy neighbours hun, we had the neigbour from hell here a few years back. She would have her music on from 8 in the morning till way past midnight. That bang bang music Then she would invite lads round. she had a young baby too, that one day, was found wandering the streets in her nude at 7 am in the morning
Glady she's gone now. Thing is, the bungalow next door is empty now and just been all done up by HA. Wonder who we'll get

Hope things calm down for you, there is nothing worse that bad mannered neigbours.

Elaine xxxx