Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 04:40 AM

Good morning everyone - Tuesday!

Morning all,

Day two of the four day week, and it’s all going rather swimmingly...... watch some numpty mess it all up now....

Looks like the weather is also co-operating, which is nice.

Nothing negative to report – isn’t that brilliant?

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 05:21 AM
Morning vicki and all,
Glad all is going well Vicki, long may it continue.
I have a feeling things may be going t**s up here today as I am changing phone and internet providers and I havn't yet recieved my new router, so they have reserved me one at Argos last night and are paying me to collect it today. If i disappear you know its all gone wrong and I can't get it to work or one party has disconnected me and the other not connected me.
I also have an inspection on the house today about having a new boiler fitted and this afternoon am going to sit with an elderly friend while she has the gas people in to sort her heating system which has gone wrong big time.
Have a good day everyone and I hope I will be back on this thread tomorrow, if not i will be out in cyberspace somewhere very lost.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 05:41 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning vicki and all,
Glad all is going well Vicki, long may it continue.
I have a feeling things may be going t**s up here today as I am changing phone and internet providers and I havn't yet recieved my new router, so they have reserved me one at Argos last night and are paying me to collect it today. If i disappear you know its all gone wrong and I can't get it to work or one party has disconnected me and the other not connected me.
I also have an inspection on the house today about having a new boiler fitted and this afternoon am going to sit with an elderly friend while she has the gas people in to sort her heating system which has gone wrong big time.
Have a good day everyone and I hope I will be back on this thread tomorrow, if not i will be out in cyberspace somewhere very lost.
Morning Bev - hope it all goes well, hon x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2011, 05:57 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Nce weather here today sun is already shining. Hope today keeps on upwards Vicki.

Good luck with the internet change Bev.

We have Bramble coming around 9 this morning to stay for the day while Chris and Stuart have a day in London with their family.

Better go hide all the food.

Liked the gem today. Have a good day all.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 06:22 AM
morning all
been up since numpty o'clock but kept myself busy on my virtual game. off to clean my childhood home and lift carpets as going on the market today. a sad day.......

have a good one all. wish you were near me lynn as blackie would probably prefer to spend the day with you than being bored while we work
sue
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 06:27 AM
Morning Vicki, Bev and Lynn and everybody

I can't believe this weather!! Every morning I get up (the birds now wake me at 5.15!!) yet another clear, blue sky and brilliant sunshine arrives Loving it.

Got the vets this morning just for him to check old Georgie over and see that he's all clear now, can't believe how good his skin and fur is looking and let's hope he carries on this way so he doesn't have to go back on the ab's for a while longer.

Blimey Bev, you've got a hectic day ahead and good luck with the internet. Only 2 more days to go after this one then Vicki, and enjoy your day with Bramble Lynn Off out with the dogs in a mowhen I've finished my cuppa. Enjoy the sunshine
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 07:16 AM
Morning

Glad to hear yesterday went smoothly for you, hope the rest of the week is the same for you

Lovely, bright and sunny here this morning again

Happy Tuesday all xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 07:18 AM
Morning Cuz xxxx

Glad all is positive hun....fingers crossed it stays that way for you xxx

Morning All hope you all have a trouble free day folks xxxx

Enjoy Bramble Lynn xxxxxxxxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2011, 07:49 AM
Thanks everyone I am looking forward to having a dog around for the day especially one as lovely as Bramble and lots of cuddles hopefully.

We will try to get some photos.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2011, 08:12 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

It's going to be a beautiful day here again today by the looks of it

I hope you have a lovely day with Bramble Lynn, to say I am jealous is an understatement You made me laugh about the hiding of the food comment, she is a little tinker, isn't she?

There's been a strange smell eminating from Daniel's room for a couple of days now, he kept insisting there was nothing in there, an inspection this morning revealed a 1/2 empty packet of chicken bites, tikka ones at that, that had been left in his room for over a week

Hope you all have a lovely day
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >