Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-07-2010, 05:38 PM

Strangest cross

I found this pic I had saved ages ago when I saw this litter for sale and I also remember the cc cross boxer litter that was sold a few years back ...
So whats the worst cross you have seen ??
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 05:43 PM
You cannot be serious!! Is this a joke? They don't look real but look like superimposed heads on to another dog's body!

The most unusual cross I have seen were when I picked Cherry and Parker up from grooming. They had 2 large dogs with beautiful long glossy coats they were just finishing trimming. They were Lhasa Apso x GSD. I would never have guessed that cross! They weren't freaky though but gorgeous.

I am sorry but if I came across a dog that lokoed like the ones in this photo I would be frightened!
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Thats a cairn cross .
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 10:17 PM
worst I have seen look wise Is a German Shepard cross Chinese Crested HL.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
I am sorry but if I came across a dog that lokoed like the ones in this photo I would be frightened!
aw their sweet ... Just hairless bodies with face hair? Alot of hairless breeds are just the same... without a face clip....
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-07-2010, 10:23 PM
I met a border terrier cross boxer ... Looked like someone had stuck a border head on a boxers body ... Still cant work out how they mated lol
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
I met a border terrier cross boxer ... Looked like someone had stuck a border head on a boxers body ... Still cant work out how they mated lol
Some people just dont have a clue do they. The German Shepard cross CC was the size of a Shepard, hairless ALL over, and the same build as a deer type CC so real lean.