Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2009, 07:09 PM

Jenna home from vets

Jenna came home this afternoon. Still a little wobbly but has eaten a little dinner but will sell her soul for a treat. Hopefully she will recover further and the low red blood count and high urea levels will sort themselves out and be no more of a problem. Have to take her to my own vet for a blood test next week to check on levels unless anything happens in the meantime (heavens forbid). I am now spending my time spying on her to make sure she is alright.

Sue
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Jenna came home this afternoon. Still a little wobbly but has eaten a little dinner but will sell her soul for a treat. Hopefully she will recover further and the low red blood count and high urea levels will sort themselves out and be no more of a problem. Have to take her to my own vet for a blood test next week to check on levels unless anything happens in the meantime (heavens forbid). I am now spending my time spying on her to make sure she is alright.

Sue
i'm glad she's home,
dont fall nto the trap of 'studying her too hard' though(im guilty of that one!)
i hope she continues to improve, ((hugs))
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Lovely news, Sue. I hope Jenna continues to improve.

Big, but gentle hugs all round xxx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2009, 07:28 PM
So glad she's home Hope she continues to improve x
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2009, 06:30 AM
That is lovely news, I hope she continues from strength to strength and that her bloods etc. are soon back to normal.