Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-08-2005, 09:44 AM
very nice, hopefully little Fern won't destroy it too much LOL
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Thanks Jeanette - we are meeting with the landscape gardeners on Monday to see if it all can be done, touchwood. If this garden can be done I think I will be spending less time on DW I love the outdoors and this will provide the haven desperately required Glad you like it J, OH will be very happy to hear it!

Thanks Luke - tell me about it, that's why we've gone for really hardy plants and chosen railway sleepers for the borders but I'm sure he'll want to have a good gnaw on them regardless of our efforts
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2005, 11:33 AM
Ooh I like a lot!!!!

Makes me wish I had a garden, so I could have summin like that
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Yeah - looking good!
I wonder, with all the architectural plants/clean lines etc you might think of popping in a couple of Gypsophela for the summer (Baby's Breath) - just as a fluffy/airy contrast?
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

06-08-2005, 12:32 PM
Wow looks great Ingrid! Might have to give you our garden dimensions so you can come up with a design

I love the cream wall at the back looks very med. Also, don't mean to put ideas into ur head... but with the high fencing like you have there, you could very easily make it a cat proof garden Now thats sommin I'd love to do so Cheetah can go out!
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Hey Azz, OH says thanks

Seriously Azz, OH has said that he would be happy to have a tinker with your garden if you wanted - he just needs pictures from all four sides, and fairly accurate dimensions of the garden, and any structures you have in the garden or want in the garden.

Just PM me with the details, he'd be happy to draft something up for you either to your specifications or some ideas that he has himself, just let him know what style you like whether it's ultra modern, country cottage....whatever....the one he's done for us is a combination as we can't really go ultra modern given the area we live in

Let me know, and feel free to give ideas on our garden LOL
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

06-08-2005, 01:37 PM
Thanks Ingrid (and OH!)

Will definately get u to have a look when we come to do the garden (its the last phase of the project so no idea when that will be! )

Does your OH do this for a living then MC? He's very good at it!

Have no ideas re your garden cos it looks ace already... except dog-proof plants, dog-proof trees and dog-proof furniture! lol I think Rockys pretty much destroyed everything in our garden
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2005, 02:38 PM
No problem Azz OH does this for a living - he has just stepped away from a large Ad Agency in London and decided to set up his own which is going well to date, fingerscrossed that it continues

The offer is open Azz, if you need something drafted up, he won't charge you for it, just consider it a thankyou from us for creating such a fabulous forum called dogweb

If you want, just send some stuff my way and I'll get him to draft something up, you can hold onto the jpgs until you are ready to do your garden, whenever that may be
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

06-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Hi MC

Sounds great Hope it goes well for you both! You can't beat working for yourself, no horrid bosses to boss u around but it does have its downsides (like u can work too much!) but it's worth it in the end.

Will send you the pics when we are closer to doing the garden, purely because I'll cry if I see all those lovely designs you do but knowing that we cant have it yet will just be too sad (such a big kid!), but then, u never know I might think, what the heck and send u them anyway (prolly after a few drinks!) Lol

Will def follow your gardens progress and cant wait to see it all finished!
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2005, 03:27 PM
You bet Azz

No problem, happy to help, whenever
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3