Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2014, 07:19 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread-Tuesday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

Jenny, I hope you're able to join us all today.
Lynn, how's that poor hand of yours this morning?
Jenny, another bad night down in the West for you I'm sure.
Sally, just read about your problems, you must go to the doc's! My friend's daughter started on those e-cigs and she said it made her chest bad so has stopped it and taken up the fags again!

Woke up early, but it was soooo dark I tried to go back to sleep and failed. Terrible stormy night here again last night, the wind was howling all night long and lots of rain lashing against the window, when will it all end

Nothing planned today, hope everyone is well along with the doglets and I'll catch you later.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2014, 07:25 AM
Morning Helena, morning all who follow,

Helena, I really hope the weather improves soon for you guys. We had heavy rain last night but it wasn't too bad, seems to have stopped this morning.

Been up and fed the tiny terrorist (who is doing her andrex puppy with the remains of the bog roll in our bedroom) and Dougal, fed the scalies, fed Davie, fed myself. Currently finishing off my tea before getting ready to roll. Got work to go to.

The good news is my new phone is out for delivery today, the status changed at last!

Today is Higher English class at lunchtime. Should be fun, although I am way behind. Really lost my mojo for a while there and I have no idea how I am going to do the TMA cause I have done NO reading at all. Oh well, just have to get on and do it and hope for the best.

Have fun out there today and stay safe to all our Dogsey friends who are being attacked by bad weather.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2014, 07:42 AM
Morning Helena & Lorraine & everyone else.
I was up early this morning 6-30 eek.i wanted the loo & it wasn't worth going back to bed. it's still dark so I don't know what the weather is doing yet but I think it's dry up to now.
Enjoy your day with the little darlings at work Lorraine
Hope Jenny manages to get back on today.
Just off to get washed & dressed before I take the dawg out.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2014, 07:48 AM
Morning Helena and Lorraine.
Dreadful weather again isn't it worst for you Helena by the sounds of it. It was a lovely clear sky full of stars when Dillon went out and I locked up after him.
Woke at 5am could hear the rain lashing against the window and its still raining. I am also wondering when will it stop or more importantly where will it go.
Lorraine do you have a person like Gorden ex teacher done lots of other jobs within education too ? Mentoring you geeing you up when you need a push and looking after your welfare and helping you with any problems you may encounter ?

Hand tingling when I hang it by my side so feels better up against my chest. Itchy too in places.

I hope Jenny is safe and dry Thames barrier just opened they re closing it again at lunch time when its high tide. Seems we all have rain again today but easing off during the day.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2014, 07:48 AM
Morning

What a revolting morning. It's chucking it down and all dark and nasty out there. Carys has to go back to school today but it seems wrong somehow, when it's so dark outside.

Loki had another fit last night but no more since, so that's three so far. They don't seem as 'bad' as they can be so hopefully they won't get any worse.

I had a headache when I woke up but I can't remember if I took anything for it.

Have a good day today everyone.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2014, 07:54 AM
Morning
Oh how we are missing Jenny
We have been having the most dreadful thunder storm since 4 this morning with rain and hail and fierce winds, when will it stop?
Take care everyone xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2014, 08:15 AM
Morning Linda sorry Loki had another fit.
You have had an asthma attack too haven't you ? I hope you feel better soon.
Morning Jenny. I hope the storm is passed now. Such adverse weather conditions here and across the pond. People being treated for frost bite the weather is so cold.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-01-2014, 08:15 AM
Good morning fellow members what a night, I was kept awake again by wind and rain.

Back to routine this morning as the Early Learning Center opens for the twins, and Hannah comes to Nanna

I hope Jenny makes it back today, we may have to send out a rescue party

Enjoy your day everyone....
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2014, 08:35 AM
Good Morning Everyone, Couldn't get in all day yesterday so gave up about 8 o'clock in the evening.

Lynn sorry to hear your hand is not getting any better.

Meg. I hope you get your water ingress sorted soon. The site maintenance chap is supposed to come round to see mine today as the water was pouring down two walls either side of the corner of the room yesterday. The cost of it has to be met from our contributions to the maintenance fund we pay each year. So I hope they will hurry up and get on with it.

Helena it seems you are running out of walking places that are safe for you to walk Zena. I wish this weather would hurry up and change for the better.

Jenny, I hope you will be able to get in today. Seems it takes different ISP's time to catch up!

DD hope you are ok as I hear the states is in a terrible way weather wise with the cold.

Sally I hope you feel better today.

LS Sorry you have had more fits with Loki hope he is ok now.

Malka, hope you are able to work out how your new microwave works.

Try and have a good day all stay safe, dry and warm. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2014, 08:35 AM
Morning Meg enjoy your day with Hannah.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »