View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2016, 03:47 PM
You have the mackerel Moyra and push the ignore button a suggested.

Now you have finished the decking June you can take it easier I think you have deserved a sit down with a book and a cuppa and admire your handy work.

You are naughty Gordon but hope you enjoyed the cake
No doubt the mem has left word for someone to keep an eye on you so be good

Good afternoon Harvey hope you and yours are having a good weekend

Hope Griff is ok and has no disappeared under the new bath

Continue to have a good holiday Brenda and hope your knee is now a lot better.

Lovely afternoon here. All gardening done that was planned and a lovely walk with Teazle this afternoon. Hopefully will put the runner beans in tomorrow if the forecast is right and not too hot.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-05-2016, 03:55 PM
Thanks Moyra - I am now both a wee bit older and similarly wiser!
Sue - There can be no doubt that I shall be watched during the Mem's absence - for my staff are a load of toadies and delight in dropping me squarely in it, if they get the chance.
However, I am an old fox, long in tooth and devious to boot! So they'll have their work cut out! LOL !
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2016, 04:38 PM
Shared the Mackerel with Amber, but very nice. He is looking after himself, as he should. Still watching Monkey Life as is my wont. I am absolutely besotting by the Monkey World/monkey life programmes.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2016, 04:39 PM
LG..you bad bad boy...fancy eating cake, bet the staff grass on you lol. How is the lovely Wilf??? Still got the ladies after him?
Moyra, do your own tea and leave him to his own devices, look after yourself please!
TW...sit yourself down please!!!!!!
Sue, I am here!!! Only just lol, no bath in yet, we took the rest of the tiles off and the walls are shocking....so we are boarding it out, had a mad dash to get a van, got it from b&q...have to enter a code to get into it lol...made me swear a bit lol. Anyway got the gyp board, and new skirting and acitrave and also a massive long length of mdf windowsill for £4!!!! Reduced from 11...bargain!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2016, 04:43 PM
Sounds as though it is all systems go Griff, at least he is showing willing!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-05-2016, 04:46 PM
Click on ' your notifications' and a drop down menu appears and you'll see where you need to go next as it is emboldened
They've probably got you eletronically tagged so your progress around the area can be seen at any given notice. I bet she already knows about the carrot cake, was more than likely there to entrap you
Moyra, enjoy the grilled mackrel and do what suits you.
Got one more bit of the decking to do, the side it is resting on whilst propped up I'll shift it round to tomorrow, it'll dry quickly, then drop it down flat and start the planting. Should be finished in a few days. Need Nigel to cut the hedge before I plant anything along that side. Jeff, next door, came up his path just as I'd finished the decking, offered him the paint for his front door (its never been touched, ever) and he laughed and said it was OK. Its like creosote only called creocote, and have added used engine oil from the garage, that door is desperate and the window frames aren't any better, and he doesn't seem to notice or care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2016, 04:52 PM
I got up late as I didn't sleep well and it made everyone else late too...will deffo have to be up early tomorrow as he goes back to work a week tomorrow and we don't want it left half done as he will never finish it
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Am now off to watch Formula One, take care all, Good night all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Nice Moyra, have had a siesta and feeling better. Want to watch a film on 5 tonight, not a lot on I fancy really
Griff, you are doing a great job, hope your dad appreciates you
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2016, 05:39 PM
I am honestly not doing much TW...just mainly googling stuff and measuring things...oh and trying to open the rental van lol
Wow, you neighbour can't take a hint can he? You know how people do gorilla gardening, you will have to do stealth painting!!!!!
Moyra, enjoy the F1
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »