Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2016, 09:16 AM
Morning all
got woken again by the dogs barking early on and then him next door banging his boots on the path outside, inconsiderate pillock. I have no idea what has got into the dogs but i am starting to think it is deliberate...no-one ever tells the to be quiet, that is one thing my dogs never do..bark at night or early in the morning
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2016, 09:35 AM
Amber only barks if the dog upstairs starts, but she soon shuts up when I tell her. You could be right Griff, that it is done on purpose.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2016, 09:45 AM
Wouldn't surprise me at all Moyra, they slam the doors constantly and the front door makes a hell of a noise and they know it is bad as i have asked him politely before not to slam the door, my neighbour the other side of us can hear it too as she thought it was us and said to her daughter why would they start slamming the door after 30 years? she now knows it is not us. There are a maximum of 5 doors downstairs but at 11.30 every night the doors will be slammed about 40 times, i think it is him as when he leaves it is lovely and quiet, we barely hear a peep...he has been there for over a year again now so no doubt she will turf him out again soon Lol
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-04-2016, 09:46 AM
Grief it is only 10.45 am and already the chat is in full flow. If there was only a garden fence between you you would be chatting all day long.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2016, 10:27 AM
Good morning

Hope dr. tells you what is causing the itching Moyra.

Pleased picture is retrieved Brenda and its nice to know a man who can

Hope you enjoyed the full English Nippy and have a good day to follow

River beckons then again June hope the girls enjoy it.

Sunny now but rained earlier just as I was about to put the washing out. Teazle walked and shopping done and stowed away. Now preparing lunch and having a coffee.

Have a good day and stay safe and all two and four legged are well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2016, 11:21 AM
Bit of a cold wind,so better than a garden fence, Barry
Took the 3 down to the river, there was a contactor there but he barely glanced at us, so busy with one of the electric cupboard thingys was he
Mabs was racing about with Zen and I got a firm grip on Kesh and got stuck in with rake, and she looks like some cares now. Mabs discovered the pile of debris a read over it like a mountain followed by Zen and they went galloping off up the river bank. Keshdidnt like the debris and stayed with me on the other side, which is what I thought may happen. Eventually Mabs and Zen came back to see where I was, MBswas over the debris in seconds, Zen wouldn't go over, no matter what I did Got her lead and went over the debris to lead her back, Mabs being a flaming nuisance leaping back forth. Got Zen onlead and got her back over and let her off to charge about again. Collected them up, leads on, back home in one piece. Taken Cariad and Lona for a nice quiet walk, which I needed
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Sue, coffee sounds like a good idea...i may go and get one myself!
TW, pleased the girls had a nice walk...even if you did have to go on a mini rescue mission Lol
Mum got me a canine first aid course, you do it online and get a diploma at the end, i am about a 1/4 way through i think, it is quite interesting and for £9 good value, teaches you cpr (which i know anyway)checking vital signs, what you should have in a first aid kit, clearing choking, dealing with bleeding....i have given up for today as i had a headache before i started and watching the computer screen isn't really helping Lol
need to take the dogs out in a little while and true to form...looks like rain Lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2016, 02:37 PM
had a text off my aunty, her lads guinea pig died, i rung up to check she was o.k and she was sobbing her heart out...she said it was pathetic being upset about a guinea pig and i told her it wasn't...she had nursed her and cared for her and i don't care if it is a stick insect, a fish or horse, if you care for something and love it, when it passes you will feel upset...quite normal in my opinion. Her lad is very upset and she had said they would get a couple more at a later date but she says she doesn't think it is the right thing to do as her 21 year old daughter isn't pulling her weight when she comes home...the lad looks after the guinea pig and rabbit (the rabbit is hers) whilst she is away at work and uni and when she gets back he expects her to her share and she is not doing that so he is getting fed up of her slacking and it is leading to arguments, i have said that the grown up thing for her to do is to say to her brother that she isn't round enough to care for the rabbit and maybe he would do her a favour and look after the rabbit permanently...i doubt it will happen and i dare say they will end up with another guinea pig and more arguments and my aunty being fed up
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2016, 02:55 PM
Here's some good news. Some time ago someone said that dogs in usa aren't trained to do anything well my daughter and one of her dogs has just won and qualified out of novice agility over the weekend on both days. She also does sheep work wioth her other dogs and obedience and breed shows. They are Belgian Tervurens. Nice and sunny here. Hope it is where you all. ttfn.are
Teazle looks very smart Barry and Sue.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Just walked Amber in the rain, not much fun! Still it could be worse it could be hailing or very windy which it is not, so good job done.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >