Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2018, 02:28 PM

Daily Thread, Sunday 11th March 2018

Good afternoon and happy mother's day to all the mummy's.
Popped out and got my dresses changed, being a smart a@@ I ordered a 10 and 12thinking at least one will fit me...errr nope, I have had to get an 8 and that is just about right.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2018, 03:04 PM
Good afternoon.

Ah I remember the days of size 8 well. Just goes to show that my memory isn't too bad after all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2018, 03:36 PM
Lol I wasn't happy about it Chris, I have been so good about trying to keep my weight on and get it up... obviously not working!!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-03-2018, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol I wasn't happy about it Chris, I have been so good about trying to keep my weight on and get it up... obviously not working!!
Many would be envious of that - for the wrong reasons.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I wouldn't worry too much until you double-check with the scales. Sizes these days seem all over the place.

I bought two coats this year. Identical in design and size, but bought at different times and the only difference between them is the colour. One fits snug, the other fits baggy.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2018, 04:54 PM
It's an on going issue Chris, I have already lost 3stone... probably more now, I have been told if I get to 50kg I must ring my consultant immediately (would help if digital scales weren't so temperamental) lok
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-03-2018, 05:17 PM
Hi Griff - I hope you have more success in future. The medics must have a reason for not wanting you below 50Kg. Would an extra portion of Sue's apple crumble help

Lynn, sorry I didn't look in yesterday. Had a bad cold, headache, temperature, coughing and sneezing

But I have read you latest on Gill, as others have said let us hope and pray she does at least have a comfortable time however long that maybe.

Been miserable day here, and the rats are still around but now I think they are comming from the other side of the fence, so tomorrow will have to get outside and see if I can find their nest

Bye for now.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-03-2018, 05:35 PM
Evening all. I don't know who's who here. The first name terms and all details. No problem. My common interest is dogs.

Walked a lot today. My alarm clock gets me up.

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-03-2018, 06:08 PM
Evening everyone.
I remember when i was a size 10 many years ago.

griff look after yourself.
Harvey no need to be sorry. Hope the cold is feeling better today and that you find the rat nest.
Lovely pictures Beseoker.

We have had a chilling out day here today. No boys visiting Mark in Harlow watching Joel play rugby he got a hat trick again.
Michael awaiting Maca's return from Madrid. Had a nice book of the face post from Lauren and my messages from the boys.

Been ringing family to let them know Gill's lost the battle now.
Cousin's that we use to see a lot of at parties when we were all younger dad's side and mums. But as age catches up with us we see a lot less of everybody.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2018, 07:21 PM
Hello all
Lynn sending big hugs to you,
Griff- I remember being a size 8 lol but on a serious note do take care of yourself
Besoeker lovely photo of Max
Losos think our resident rodent has left I do hope so anyway

Had a lovely mother’s day, Liam is here, Sarah is going to Centre Park tomorrow with her friends, so Liam staying with us till Friday
Got some beautiful flowers from Liam & Sarah, & Lauryn is taking me to Costa for coffee & Cake
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >