Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 10:49 PM

What a mix!!

Dogue De Bordeaux/Mastiff X Malamute/Northern
Dogue de bordeaux/mastiff X malamute/Northern Inuit puppies for sale. ready to go end of july. 11 in the litter 6 females, 5 males, 2 whites females with brown markings, 1 male whits with brown markings all the rest of the litter are brown with dark markings. mother is the dogue de bordeaux father is inuit (wolf like dog). the pupies are in domestic sorrounding with children and other pets. deposit taken to secure puppy. all puppies will be wormed before rehousing. at extra cost by arrangement their jabs can be done by us or this will be needed to be arranged by new owners.
5 MALES & 5 FEMALES LEFT AS ONE SOLD.
20% DEPOSIT SECURES YOUR PUP.

What on earth will these look like?
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 03:27 AM
There is a photo of the sire but is copyright protected, the sire is a long coated NI which is against their standard anyway, wonder if the breeder knows the long coated NI they sold has been used this way, and I wonder if the breeder of the Dam knows she has been used for a litter of crossbreeds, why can`t [ some ] breeders be more careful who they sell to, I dread to think what kind of health implications there are for a cross of such a heavy weight breed to what is supposed to be a much lighter weight and size, [ I mean skeletal size and build ]

Wonder if anyone here knows of a long coated NI being sold to people with a DDB, living in Knighton, Dorset... Perhaps the breeders of both dogs are unaware and would appreciate being made aware so they can learn from it and endeavour to scrutinise future buyers more carefully - wonder if the DDB had endorsements come to think of it. [ same goes for all breeders really, no ethical breeder imo would be happy about dogs they have bred being used to churn out crosses.

Sorry if that sounds like a random rant, I`m just sick and tired of this damned designer culture
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 09:47 AM
The sire isn`t a northern inuit... his father was a Ute/Wolf hybrid... so the story goes.
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 09:50 AM
If its the ones i am thinking of the dam doesn't look much like a Dogue De Bordeaux either more of a boxer type x to me.
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 10:32 AM
i think dam is a dogue cross mastiff
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 10:37 AM
Originally Posted by gsdmad View Post
i think dam is a dogue cross mastiff
that`s what i think too.. at least thats how it`s worded on the add. The sire of the dog isn`t the dog in the pic either (now removed)... the pic was taken & used from a community type site without permission of the dog`s owner as he resembled the sire of the pups. Apparently the sire was a malamute x NI.

Still a horrible mix though.