Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2018, 08:37 AM

Daily Thread Thursday 15th March

Good morning everyone

Hugs to you and your family Lynn and I hope that the time Gill has remaining is peaceful and painfree.

Hope your mum and dad enjoy their time in America and that you behave yourself Griff

Pleased you are now feeling your normal self Harvey.

We had sad news yesterday. A very good friend of long standing died on Tuesday night

Wet here now but did manage to get out for our walk before the rain started again. Nothing planned

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2018, 09:53 AM
Sue, sorry to hear about your friend
we too have rain...i need to go get paintbrushes dust sheets etc...oh joy!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2018, 11:26 AM
Good morning all.

Very cold and wet this morning so a short walk (and brekkie, of course)

Oldest lad's birthday on Saturday so we've been checking out 'phones as his is getting temperamental and he needs to have a 'phone on him when he's out. We'll take him with us to pick it up tomorrow then bring it to my house to set it all up for him so we can give it him on Saturday. Saturday we will take him out for a lunchtime meal - he loves his scampi and chips and we've found a nice little restaurant that serves them and lets dogs in so bonus.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2018, 01:40 PM
Awwww, sounds like saturday will be lovely Chris
Been to wilko and got my decorating supplies...omg £30!!! just hope i have everything i need now, i am not looking forward to this at all, seemed like such a good idea 6 months ago Lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2018, 01:57 PM
We can only hope, Kelly. Believe me, he can be very difficult to please.

Usually my sister and brother-in-law come over and we all go for a meal so he is disappointed that they can't come (brother-in-law's cancer has come back and things are looking very bleak).
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-03-2018, 02:22 PM
Afternoon Sue, griff and Chris and all to follow.

Been a wet day here to today.
Hope phones and lunches get sorted and go well also decorating. Hope mum and dad enjoy their trip griff.

We went out to do some are searching today as it was bad news last night about the nurse putting the driver in for Gill.
Had a call on my mobile while out from eldest brother Michael our other brother Paul popped in to see Gill this morning by the time he got home Neill or Peter had rung to say Gill had passed.

Thank you for all your kind words and support over the last 11 years and lately it has been a tremendous help.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2018, 02:39 PM
Lynn my thoughts are with you. Hadn't been saying much as it was so like my aunt that I lost a couple of years ago. At least you know that she is at peace now. Just hope you will be soon to. Bless you and your family at this time.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Thank you brenda. X
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2018, 03:17 PM
Sorry to hear the news of Gill Lynn. At least she is now at peace and no more pain.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2018, 03:17 PM
So very sorry Lynn. No matter how long you have had to prepare for the news, it's always devastating.

At least now you know that she is at peace although I know that right now that isn't much consolation.

Love and hugs to all Gill's family and friends at this, the saddest of times x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >