View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SBT
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-06-2006, 10:17 AM
I went into a dogy chat room that was the velds, he showed me his web site I thought that thought you would be interested I think maybe it was the wrong thing to do now. what way do you think it's a wind up???
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by SBT
I went into a dogy chat room that was the velds, he showed me his web site I thought that thought you would be interested I think maybe it was the wrong thing to do now. what way do you think it's a wind up???
sorry .glad to have you back sometimes we get a one off post and they never come back sometimes to get a reaction
SBT
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-06-2006, 10:38 AM
I see fair enough it was my first post.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2006, 10:39 AM
no probs come and join in more ....great start is to indroduce yourself you will be made most welcome

go to Introductions
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2006, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by Inca
have you noticed the starter of this thread has not posted back ( 1 POST )
possible wind up

Actually I agree Inca - I was thinking this myself that it might be a wind up merchant - who in their right mind would start a web site about riding dogs

I don't mean SBT is the wind up merchant but the other one who posted who said it was his website.
SBT
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-06-2006, 11:02 AM
did't come back because I was a bit suprised at the way people reacted the veld is not a bad guy and he is an American, I think people were a little hard after all there are things like south korians eating dogs and 330,000 baby seals being slaughterd in canadar ect that is crulty!
(Foxy the Veld is the owner of the site)
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2006, 11:09 AM
well it certainly caused a reaction .....members will have their say to things like this its to be expected ..we are a dog lovers forum
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2006, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by SBT
did't come back because I was a bit suprised at the way people reacted the veld is not a bad guy and he is an American, I think people were a little hard after all there are things like south korians eating dogs and 330,000 baby seals being slaughterd in canadar ect that is crulty!
(Foxy the Veld is the owner of the site)

Oh right sorry

Yes Koreans eating dogs and the slaughter of baby seals in Canada is absolutely disgustingly cruel too but it doesn't mean dog-riding isn't
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by SBT
didn't come back because I was a bit surprised at the way people reacted
Hi SBT welcome to Dogweb, perhaps you might have got a different reaction to your post if you had expressed your own opinion rather than just posting the link to the website ... I would have been interested in hearing your thoughts on the subject ?...

Personally I looked at the link and the content of the site put me in mind of a variation on 'Riding for the disabled' only in this instance it should be named 'Riding to disable' because that is what this practice could do to a dog..damage it's spin and joints and disable it

Regarding 'seals and Koreans', I hope you don't mind if I point out this section is entitled Dog Related Discussions and anything else other than the topic you posted about is off topic .
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-06-2006, 12:28 PM
If dogs were ment to be ridden then why did we domesticate horses
Dogs are dogs.
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >