Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2014, 07:22 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Saturday).

Morning everyone bit damp here underfoot again today.
Hoping it brightens up we are picking Michael and Margaret up this morning on the way to the Bury.St.Edmunds Christmas fair its not that far from us. So up early to feed Dillon give him time to rest from breakfast let him have a short walk as his paw seems a lot better he didn't get one yesterday and get the house tidy then ourselves then we are out.
Not sure if the Previcox has sorted the paw or whether the paw is just generally feeling better. Thursdays appointment will clarify that I expect.

Glad Lea's exams are going well Eileen.
I hope all aches and pains are feeling better today for humans and doglets.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2014, 07:55 AM
Morning Lynn and all that follow.
Glad to hear that Dillons paw seems better. Hope you enjoy the Christmas fair. It's to dark to see what the weather is like at the moment.
Making an apple pie in a mo ready for tomorrow!
Hope you all have a good day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2014, 08:16 AM
Morning Lynn and Nippy and all who follow on.

Lynn, glad Dillon's paw is on the mend. Enjoy the Christmas fair. I hope you have managed to sort the boiler for the weekend until your boiler man comes on Monday.

Nippy Jen, hope you are well today, well as well as we can be with all our aches and pains.

Think I shall have to make an appointment with the docs about the state of my chest which has come about by the constant dripping of my sinuses on to it. I have pains behind my shoulders now. I have difficulty breathing when lying down and so glad to get up in the morning.

I must get away and walk Amber, Steve has gone fishing again, feels it could be his last chance as it is turning cold next week.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, warm and dry and above all well. God bless.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-11-2014, 08:30 AM
Good morning Lynn Nippy and all to come

Good to hear Dillon's paw is on the mend ,hope you have a lovley day out ,
Nippy can I have custard to go along with that apple pie pretty please lol
Think I'm about ready for the knackers yard this morning ,lol
Gam my leg ,jippy tum and now a rotten head cold , never mind could be worse
Damp and dismal this morning
Just the usual today ,work for couple of hours ,give the muts a decent walk as only got short ones yesterday
Hope everyone's well if not get better soon
All shopping trips go well if your not skint after sales yesterday
Take care stay safe xxxxxx
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-11-2014, 08:33 AM
Good morning Moyra soo sorry your not feeling so well
Think you and I should get together we're a right pair lol
Take care xxxx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2014, 08:36 AM
Morning all. Sun coming up so hopefully a dry day to get the pups out and doing pavement walking. Still can't get my head round this free cavity wall insulation. Is it, I keep asking myself? Hope you get to feel better soon Moyra. Pleased to hear Dillons foot is better. Enjoy the apple pie Nippy.Make sure there are no shucky bits. Plenty of custard. Yum!! Hope you feel better soon Norma. Try breathing steam. That may help. bfn hope you all have a good day and feel better soon those that are feeling poorly.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2014, 08:48 AM
Morning Nippy Jen, Moyra, Norma and brenda.
Mmmm apple pie lovely will have apiece when I get back.
Sorry you re feeling unwell Moyra and Norma.
Enjoy the walk brenda. Fingers crossed the insulation is free.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Morning all - sorry to hear that you feel unwell Moyra and hope that you can get a quick appointment with your doctor and that he can give you something to help your chest.

Also sorry to hear that you are feeling bleugh Norma.

Lynn - I hope that you can keep that bdooly boiler functioning sufficiently for heat/hot water until your guy can have a look at it on Monday. I am glad that Dillon's paw seems a lot better now, and hope that you all enjoy the Christmas fair and find lots of goodies.

I hope everyone else is well and wish you all a happy [and dry] weekend!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2014, 09:10 AM
Good morning

Have a good day at the Christmas fair Lynn, hope the boiler is behaving.

I will have piece of pie Nippy save me making one

Take care Moyra your chest doesn't sound too good.

Hope your aches and pains ease a bit more today Noma.

Yes Brenda the sun is shining on us down on the south coast . Off out into the garden soon to move and split some rhubarb. Its in the wrong place at the moment - in the middle of a flower bed Will also remove a sage bush which is also in the wrong place and way too big. Might also see if I can dig the mound of earth we have in one corner now that it is been softened by the rain. Teazle has been walked and am now having a coffee before tackling the above.

Have a good day and stay safe
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Well I am still here. Dogs dropping like flies with tummy bugs and sneezing. So lets hope we have some really cold weather soon to kill off these bugs. Having to amalgamate classes because of small numbers. Never mind. Hope everyone elses dogs are ok, if not get better soon including humans. Enjoy the gardening but be careful. ttfn.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »