Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 05:37 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning all,

More agony for me at this afternoon’s physio session. He’s going to have to go a bit easy on me, as I’m still sore from the session on Monday.

Meeting this morning, but just an internal one, so should be over quickly. I have a big report to work on, so the quicker it’s over the better

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
The average cost of rehabilitating a seal after the Exxon Valdez oil spill in Alaska was $80, 000. At a special ceremony, two of the most expensively saved animals were released back into the wild amid cheers and applause from onlookers. A minute later, in full view, they were both eaten by a killer whale.
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 05:45 AM
morning Vicki, morning all, its peeing it down here this morning, steady away for me today so will go get it done and come home to my babes

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Doofuz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-08-2009, 05:46 AM
Morning, morning, morning Vicki!

Wahey - it's Wednesday, halfway through! I am happy today because there is exciting things going on at work and I can't wait. Also, my long awaited bathroom has finally been finished and when I get home, I am going to have a shower

Yesterday was the first time my house felt cold - it won't be long until I will be wearing jumpers around the house instead of putting the central heating on...I don't like putting that on until September...I feel the cold really easily

Have a good day all - stay
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 05:47 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
morning Vicki, morning all, its peeing it down here this morning, steady away for me today so will go get it done and come home to my babes

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 05:54 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Off to work in a little while but its okay only there til 2pm... Have to ask to alter my shifts and arrange a day off when the duchess goes in to see vet.... She has dropped some weight we noticed last night, really gone in at the waist... she is quite puffy still but not coughing much...

Well have a great day all
Claire xxx
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 06:03 AM
Its another lovely day here

Take care with whatever you're doing

Jeanette

x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 06:08 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry here so far but rain expected. Another day in the office for me. Have a good Wednesday all and good luck with physio Vicki
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 06:19 AM
morning Vicki, morning all
Morning Sis , SweetiePie

good luck with the physio Vicki *hugs*
Today's the day they start putting the new roof on the house! We'll be all cosy in time for winter

have a great day everyone xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 06:41 AM
Originally Posted by Doofuz View Post
Morning, morning, morning Vicki!

Wahey - it's Wednesday, halfway through! I am happy today because there is exciting things going on at work and I can't wait. Also, my long awaited bathroom has finally been finished and when I get home, I am going to have a shower

Yesterday was the first time my house felt cold - it won't be long until I will be wearing jumpers around the house instead of putting the central heating on...I don't like putting that on until September...I feel the cold really easily

Have a good day all - stay
Morning Haley - I don't put my heating on at all

Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all
Off to work in a little while but its okay only there til 2pm... Have to ask to alter my shifts and arrange a day off when the duchess goes in to see vet.... She has dropped some weight we noticed last night, really gone in at the waist... she is quite puffy still but not coughing much...

Well have a great day all
Claire xxx
Morning Claire

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Its another lovely day here

Take care with whatever you're doing

Jeanette

x
Morning Jeanette

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry here so far but rain expected. Another day in the office for me. Have a good Wednesday all and good luck with physio Vicki
Morning J

Originally Posted by MissE View Post
morning Vicki, morning all
Morning Sis , SweetiePie

good luck with the physio Vicki *hugs*
Today's the day they start putting the new roof on the house! We'll be all cosy in time for winter

have a great day everyone xx
Morning Pat
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 06:43 AM
Morning all

Weather absymal here - band of rain coming through from the Irish Sea all day - get the wellies out!!!

Boxers had to be dragged out for morning toilet duties, then scarpered back in very quickly. They have retreated to the sofa with blankets - soft boys that they are!

Made a horrible discovery this morning - have been driving around without car insurance for a month or so Can't find any paperwork from the old insurance company about renewing the policy, so have just been online and got myself insured! Phew!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >