Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Aerynsun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by infamousinuits View Post
anyone interested in a big walk meet up type thing with us and some of our dogs? it can be as long or as short as you like through a nice little bit of countryside. And if anyone wanted to learn anything about dog photography while theyre here i can teach you. I was thinking maybe next weekend? can i make a seperate post for this somewhere?
Poo, you're a long way from Derby, but I would love to make it for both the walk and the doggy photography lesson. Maybe time to borrow someone's satnav cos I'll never find it on my own. Anyone want to come from Derbyshire area?

Not much help with your problem with the inbreds of the village, but remember there are bullies in every walk of life and there is always someone who wants to bring you down (be it through jealousy or fear of difference/change or whatever) - hold your head high, smile, be yourself, stand up to them.. and like others have said try and involve yourself in a positive way with the nicer people in the village so that word gets around and the bullies can't sway the opinions of rest. I hope it gets better for you.
Aerynsun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post
Neighbours gripe of the day: Kismet is 'staring' at them through the front window and it scared their grandson. (She loves to do this, I'll get a photo... she doesn't bark, just looks through the window and glares disapprovingly at any who pass by, personally I think it's adorable). I said I'd have a word with her about it when I got in. I did... She gave me a stare.. it scared me, so I think I'll leave her to it
Now thats funny.
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2008, 01:16 PM
lol very odd but ever since the neighbours and local village discoverd my website i keep getting txts and phone calls from people wanting to buy puppies. and im look look it says on my website there are no puppies and i dont have any puppies!! I know what it is,the neighbours at the pub keep thinking were puppy farming here because to them we must be doing something illegal. very funny,do they not realise that inudating me with txts and calls will be a bit out of the ordinary to me since i never ever get calls about puppies or dogs for sale. When i have had a litter the buyers for the puppies have never ever come from my website. so this is all very odd.

Though today i am in a much better mood. The noise team came round and cleared everything up. she was such a lovely lady. So everything is looking bbetter on the keeping our home front. Cant beleive the neighbours think im stupid. do they expect me to say "oh yes i have 5 litters here right now" lol.
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Love to.. but alas think you're too far away for me!

Oh and the topiary is a simple two ball tree, but I like the idea of trimming a big V sign on the top

Neighbours gripe of the day: Kismet is 'staring' at them through the front window and it scared their grandson. (She loves to do this, I'll get a photo... she doesn't bark, just looks through the window and glares disapprovingly at any who pass by, personally I think it's adorable). I said I'd have a word with her about it when I got in. I did... She gave me a stare.. it scared me, so I think I'll leave her to it
is kismet your huskamute? We have a malamute who used to stare out the window and look mean at passers by when she used to live indoors with us.
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 01:19 PM
We should all come round your house with all the doggies in tow, really give them something to talk about! Kismet can Stare at them...
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2008, 01:21 PM
We should all come round your house with all the doggies in tow, really give them something to talk about! Kismet can Stare at them...
well the walk is just past my house over 6 acres of land. Its very nice in the sun and quite picturesque!
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 01:43 PM
I am mighty... Fear meQ

infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2008, 01:47 PM
awww hehe he reminds me of my husky star!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 01:53 PM
I am mighty... Fear meQ

Make her stop, please
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 01:55 PM
With these eyes she will destroy you all.. there's no escape...

Maybe when she's fully grown they'll be too afraid of her to talk to me when I take them out...
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 38 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »