View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2008, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=Shona;1496269]sorry to hear you are so ill.. how do you manage to breed dogs.. its such hard work.. my last litter knocked the stuffing out of me and I dont have any real health issues[/QUOTE
well i only have one litter at the moment. its not my job. my job is my photography company. which is even harder than puppies. anyone is welcome to come and visit me. and see my house. see how ill i am and see the pain i am in. see how "straved" my dogs are. if my dogs are so starved why would i be posting pictures of them??
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by infamousinuits View Post
louise dont bring your arguments from cry wolf here. everything i have said is the truth! i swear on my life and my husbands life. and how dare you treat someone with muscular dystrohpy this way,i am very ill and i dont need the extra stress of people like you saying this rubbish about me.
First time you have mentioned an illness on here Krista..Or is it Alexandra..

SO your husband didn't throw one of your dogs across the room then?? while you videoed it?? if you didn't why did you remove the video??

How do you walk all your 17ish dogs with MD??

How do you work as a photographer with MD??

How do you breed dogs with MD??
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
First time you have mentioned an illness on here Krista..Or is it Alexandra..

my name is alexandra

SO your husband didn't throw one of your dogs across the room then?? while you videoed it?? if you didn't why did you remove the video??

no he didnt

How do you walk all your 17ish dogs with MD??
husband! and i have 10 dogs

How do you work as a photographer with MD??
i struggle hard. would you like the like proof. the doctors letter?? do you want to see how curved my back and spine is and the pain killers i have to take. i will gladly show you

How do you breed dogs with MD??
i dont breed dogs!
i have 6 dogs in my house and 4 in kennels. all of them are too young to be bred,bar two of which are adults as you can see in my toutube videos.
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2008, 05:44 PM
i dont mention my illness. how much do you think i want to go on about how i only have a few years left to live? do you think i dwell on it? My company is run by me,i employ photographers. i am the managing director. very easy to sit and home and work from a computer which is what i do mostly.
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2008, 05:46 PM
and i will gladly forward anything you want to see regarding my ilness. i have mentioned being ill before. because i was in hospital in january last year. maybe you want to see the scars from my operation?
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Krista.. why is it that when people question your honesty you say "oh don't do that I am ill"..

Yet you are advertising yourself as Inuit breeders..you said on here about your husky litter and various others you were having..

I am alexandra. I am a pro photographer along with my husband. I have owned and kept dogs for 9 years (i started very young). Siberian huskies have allways been my main interest, I show my Siberians occasionally for fun but am usually mostly buisy with our 17ish dogs or doing photography. My husband and i formed our own limited company last year and the business has been doing very well. we have our own studioin which we do the photography
Yeah.. 17ish...not 10..17ish.. where did the other 7 go?? are those the CWD's that the previous owner took back beacuse they were skinny and had been whelped 6 months after her previous litter??
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2008, 05:51 PM
anyway i have nothing more to say regaridng that. anyone wishing to talk to me may pm me. i have lots of dcotors apointments this week.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by infamousinuits View Post
anyway i have nothing more to say regaridng that. anyone wishing to talk to me may pm me. i have lots of dcotors apointments this week.
Yeah..bye.....

Previous posts

When i have had a litter the buyers for the puppies have never ever come from my website.

anyone interested in a big walk meet up type thing with us and some of our dogs? it can be as long or as short as you like through a nice little bit of countryside

it is 15-20 depending on how many we are rescuing and re-homing. a lot of people give us huskies who they cant looka fter no more

Saying that having 15 dogs is too many

the cwd is from cry - wolf. it was his bitch whom he sold to us. loupy lou

we have 10-12 depending whos in house with us and a 5 kennel block

i own both huskies and czech wolfdogs,but i never cross my huskies with them they are seprate to me.

lol well i guess you could say i am,but to me a breeder is someone who breeds on a regular basis as a job or to earn money. and i dont do breeding to earn money or as a job so i dont consider myself a breeder.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Smells a bit fishy to me too Louise xxxxxx
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Smells a bit fishy to me too Louise xxxxxx
Yup...it reeks