View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 06:37 AM

Dog Pens For Sale - (Yes, Biros This Time!)

I am awaiting delivery of some pens that I've just ordered for my website. They are a clear barrel that allows me to put any picture inside and I think they will make lovely tree presents for Xmas. They have blue ink in them and are totally white in colour, so the photo should show up lovely.

I can put any breed in them or can put photographs of actual pets, if they are emailed to me. Or I can do family members, anything really, but I expect I shall do more dogs than anything because thats what seems most popular.

As soon as I've got them I'll make one up and put a photo on but I am thinking of selling them at £2.50 each on my website, which includes postage, reduced to £2.00 each for any Dogsey members.

If you think you may be interested please pm me and I can let you have a photo of what they look like at the moment, but I will update this thread as soon as I have one in my possession.

I have also ordered a lot in that have various breeds printed on them but until I receive them I don't know what breeds I will have to offer. I'll put details of them on too, alternatively, keep an eye on my website.

Sheree x
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 08:17 AM
dog pens ............now your talking lol
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
dog pens ............now your talking lol
lol...I thought I'd better spell it out in the title incase everyone thought it was those bloomin old metal things again
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Ooh dog pens!!! Yes please!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
lol...I thought I'd better spell it out in the title incase everyone thought it was those bloomin old metal things again
Well I just had to read this 'cos I couldn't see how dog pens and biros were connected

Great idea Sheree and yes I will look at your web site (It's already on my favorites )
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 08:48 AM
this will explain ...

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=89393
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Well I've got the first batch made up and have some others on order.

The piccies I have so far are English Setter (no suprises there), Newfoundland, GSP, Lhasa Apso, OES, Rottweilers, Australian Shepherd and a mixed gundog picture.

I can and will add to these but thought I would put a varied selection on to start with. You can see the end product with the setter on, I couldn't get a good photo of the pens when they are actually made up so have shown the pictures below before they were put into the pens.

Sorry about the pics, I used my mobile phone and am still getting used to this brand new lappy, everything is different to my old one
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 07:55 PM
oh me wont some please.....lol could be like 12 f them thou with pics of our dogs if you can do that.... lol will make sure you get loads of orders here hun.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by sjpurt View Post
oh me wont some please.....lol could be like 12 f them thou with pics of our dogs if you can do that.... lol will make sure you get loads of orders here hun.
lol..thats no problem, just pm me when you're ready and I'll give you my email address to send the piccies to
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 08:43 PM
LOL, I saw this on the main board and thought 'Oh no, not again!'
They look brill Sheree, are you Ebaying them too, coz you should do!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >