Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2014, 05:36 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread; Tuesday

Morning all.. just dropping in before starting to load the car to head off down to market....

Always feel like singing "Yo ho, yo ho, it's off to work we go..."

Sandwiches made, flask to fill..

Raining but the forecast not too bad - not that that is a real indication often. But we shall see... take reading and knitting to sit in the car if need be. Dress WARM!

Hope all goes well for all today, car and dogs and all else...
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2014, 06:47 AM
Morning.
Early start for you today Rosebud I hope it's a warm dry and successful day for you.

All is well in the Pepsi household (she says touching wood!) she slept all night and is bounding around like a 2 year old this morning.
Nothing planned today, I may "spring clean" the bedroom
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-08-2014, 06:58 AM
Morning Everyone,
Feel rubbish today, been up half the night with acid reflux
Not going to work.

Hope you have a productive day Rosebud and come home with an empty car.

Glad that Pepsi seems well today.

Hope everyone else feels somewhat better.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2014, 07:10 AM
Morning, everyone. I've been up all night, just can't sleep for some reason. I missed my family reunion, very, very upset about that and I have had drama with a purchase I made and have had to deal with a very annoying merchant and open a charge back dispute.

I then come here to see an extremely annoying comment posted about me, and I have to accompany my brother to jury duty later today because he does not know what to do and where to go, not going to be fun.

My shoulder is bothering me for some reason... and today is not going to be a good day for me, at all. Anybody who angers me today while out will likely feel a wrath they don't deserve, admittedly.

Probably will listen to some Zen later and relax for a while in a bit... might help, usually does. Won't make me feel better about missing yet another reunion and probably the last chance I got to see a certain family member alive.

Have a great day, everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-08-2014, 08:07 AM
Morning everyone no internet yesterday partly why I was awol.

Hope Dave had lots of a good news last night Helena.
Phew Nippy Jen glad to hear Pepsi had a good night and is feeling bouncy today.

We went into Buxton yesterday Dillon had loads of fuss from lots of people, fuss and treats from the pet shop they have one Bernese now wasn't in the shop yesterday they did have two till recently we took Ollie there once and brought Dillon's big tuff dinosaur from there the summer before he was born.
We then drove to a place called the Roache some amazing peaks we walked along the track for a bit and got some photos of some climbers. Not sure what we are doing today. Weather has been and is chilly, intermittent rain and windy.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2014, 08:09 AM
Good morning all

Pleased that Pepsi is back to her normal self - long may it continue.

Hope you have a good day Rosebud and you sell everything.

Not doing a lot today as have to wait in for a delivery have said it will be here between l.00 pm and 4.00 pm so fingers crossed.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2014, 09:02 AM
Good Morning all,

TW June, do hope you make progress with the AutoKey site. I am sure they will get to grips with your problem.

Eileen, so glad you are having a lovely holiday send some warmth back here, but not too much thank you.

Helena, Any news from Dave, assume not or we would have heard from you!

Nippy Jen, Glad Pepsi is back to her old self. It is such a worry when they are not well.

Everyone have a good day, take care. lots of love, Moyra xxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2014, 10:15 AM
Sorry to hear that FL and mjfromga are not feeling well, get better soon.
Sounds like you are having fun Lynn.
Sue I hate waiting on deliveries, so frustrating
Morning Moyra, I'm used to Peps now. She has these spells of vomiting for no obvious reason from time to time. She is fine now though.
I decided against doing the bedroom. Instead I went for a Tango around the block! Good fun. I met a girl who used to be a nurse at Peps vets, had a long chat with her and caught up on some surprising gossip Met another lady on a scooter with a Westie JRT cross and had a quick chat with her and had a good old nose at peoples gardens, love doing that
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Morning all

Late on parade today cos I had to get out extra early to be back for 8 o'clock for the dishwasher man, who it seems, wasn't coming anyway, now that I've rung them, cos they're an engineer down. Sooooo, told them where to shove that and now got a nice man here in the kitchen trying to fix it for me, let's hope he can.

Dave had good news last night. This 2nd buyer is just waiting on the exchange of his current workshop sale, and THEN, he said he can start to proceed with Dave's purchase cos he definitely wants to buy. Not much more than the previous bloke, but at least he won't be a messer and he will have all the cash in the bank £45k. So we've just got the wait for him to be called in to his solicitor now to sign on the dotted line. The completion date has already been set for September, so we won't have to wait too long. Meanwhile that original buyer (the messer) got in touch with Dave last night, so he's going to have to try and get him on the back burner as a 2nd option but not let him go ahead now cos Dave thinks he'll be a right pita to deal with and sell to. On top of that, the mechanic that we would owe the £5K to, DID hand his notice in yesterday in writing and signed, so that now means, he will be leaving this Friday and Dave won't have to fork out his redundancy money. The other mechanic that Dave employs is also going for interviews but of course, Dave now wants to stop him getting himself a job, cos this 2nd buyer said he will keep him on. Now that the other bloke has handed in his notice, Dave thinks it's safe to approach his 2nd employee and tell him why he doesn't want him to leave. If the guy who's leaving gets a whiff that the sale could be pretty imminent, then of course, he would hang on for his redundancy and we don't want that.

I've been busy cleaning the house, and I'm really hoping this chap can fix this bluddy dishwasher!!! I'm having to pay for it myself and then send the bill on to Domestic and General cos they said I could get my own man in, let's hope they stick to their word then.

Better go and check up on him now, so I'll pop back later.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-08-2014, 10:34 AM
Nothing I won't survive Nippy Jen, thank you. Will try to get my head down for a bit then I'll be right as rain
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >