Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-06-2014, 05:09 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Tuesday).

Morning everyone (yawnnnnnnn).
Not sure why I got up needed the bathroom and then decided to get up didn't feel tired now I'm down here I wish I had stayed up there especially as I could hear Dillon snoring his head off while upstairs.
Oh well a snooze on the sofa then it will be. Wet here this morning. Lots of rain overnight and the early hours.

Helena I hope it went well at the hospital yesterday.
Malka read through last nights posts I hope you are ok this morning.
All other peeps feeling poorly I hope you feel better soon plus any four legged friends. Which reminds me how's Zena's flare up Helena ?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-06-2014, 06:29 AM
Better bump this else someone else will be duplicating the thread.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2014, 06:34 AM
Morning Lynn ad everyone

Zena's ok thanks Lynn, but not quite right yet, but that'll come by the end of the week I hope. I was up early cos of the sun streaming through the house, and Dave up at 5 and leaving at 6 disturbed me, so I got up.

Glorious sunny day darn sarf today Hospital went well, I ended up seeing the physio whilst in the room waiting for the consultant, and then a lady doctor came in, so I told her about this frame giving me problems, so she did no more than take a hold of it with both hands, and shoved it back into place, much to the horror of the ohysio lady and Dave, and even more to the horror of myself, what with the pain, only to watch it spring back into the same place it had been before Oh lordy that wasn't good at all, and now it's really upset it today, hurts like mad it does. My consultant then entered the room, so I told him what she'd just done to me, so he laughed We decided that because one of the fractures he thinks won't yet be able to stand it's own if he takes the frame out just yet, he said if I could bear it for another two weeks that would be brilliant. He's very pleased with my progress, he said I'm taking really good care of the frame, no infection, finger movement fab, and if I feel there might be an infection brewing then I am to ring them immediately to take it out, no ab's, and end of, so I got his secretary's number and her accomplices number from the reception, so now it's just a case of wait and see and suffer like this for 2 more weeks, but he knows best and he says it really is doing very well.

That is nort the case thus morning though, cos the physio modified my plastic splint to stop the frame digging into my little finger, cos he caught sight of my pathetic effort with a rolled up tissue, so now she's left that finger alone in a wide splint, with the metal tucking underneath a fold, but that in itself is causing me more problems with the little finger Not only that, but the trauma to the bad finger has left it very stiff and swollen this morning, so after a good clean up, I'm going to give it a good workout in the hope I can improve it.

Tony came in and played with Zena, and he said the neighbour's dog was out the front when he arrived, it barked at him, which then set Zena off a treat for his arrival. she called it in, he spoke to Zena from the other side of the front door and she quietened down and let him in. He really adores her and said what a good girl she is. He's coming this morning to take her out, but he will keep her quiet on her walk.

Dave's gone back, he had a migraine when we got back last night at 7 pm (we left at 12 noon) so it's hardly surprising, and now he's got to face all the turmoil at work that his muppets have caused whilst he's been away. I told him it's fine to work the whole week and not to worry about me. Next week, we have the whole week off from that darned hospital.

Hope everyone is fine along with the doglets and I'll catch you later once zena gets back from her walk and I can settle down with you all.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2014, 06:36 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

Lynn the rain missed us down in this corner. We had some impressive stormy looking clouds just before dark last night but they passed over without spilling a drop of rain and I got up this morning to everywhere still very dry and now sunny again.
It was so hot last night it was unbearable.

Hospital this morning for my x-ray. I have decided to go to Harwich hospital for this as apparently you don't get a long wait there and then I can call into Morrisons while down there. My sister is coming with me as she wants to go to Morrisons too.

H, I hope your finger appointment went well yesterday. Did you get a date to have that frame off?

This afternoon I have to clear my living room of photos and pictures etc as the decorator is in tomorrow to do it for me.

Have a good day all.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2014, 06:36 AM
Morning - and it's a big yawn here too.

Wow, it's hot already! It's an early walk for Loki today then. I took him for a second one at lunchtime yesterday but he had no enthusiasm for it in the heat.

I'm too tired to think about the day ahead yet but I hope you all have a good one.
x
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2014, 06:40 AM
Ignore my question H, I have just seen your post. What a pain for you but I suppose you have put up with it this long its better to wait till its ready to have it off or all this will have been in vain.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2014, 06:40 AM
Morning Helena and Bev.

Oh Helena, I am actually grimacing reading what they did to you. Can't they give you anything for the pain? Huge hugs. x
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2014, 06:41 AM
Good morning Lynn and those that are to follow. Going to be another hot one today not sure I can take it must get the fans out. My car goes in for MOT fingers cross it has only done 600 miles since its last one.

Have a good day all and take it easy. God bless
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-06-2014, 07:07 AM
Morning Helena, Bev, Linda and Moyra.

Oooohhhh ouchhhhhhh Helena now the finger us all upset again. Two more weeks suppose it ha to be done and lets hope it does the job it is meant too. Good the consultant seems pleased with it.
Pleased Zena is on the mend. Silly neighbour with her damned dog handy it was Tony this time that saw it out you have back up now if needed. Hopefully you won't.
Morning Bev good luck at the hospital.
Morning Linda this heat is knocking Dillon out too.
Morning Moyra fingers crossed for the mot.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2014, 07:25 AM
Morning Lynn, might ring you later if you're around today?
Good luck at the hospital today Bev, let's hope you can get an answer somehow to that swollen leg of yours, and thanks for the sympathy vote. Morning Linda and yes, big ouch, might start the paracetamols again today cos it sure isn't happy, but I keep giving it a good rub as it seems to like that

Tony just rang, he's going to be late cos he has the bt peeps in to check his lines, so zena is now laying out on the front terrace in anticipation, cos she got all excited at 8 am and then I had to tell her he's gonna be late.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »