Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-11-2013, 05:45 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Monday)

As I have been up for over two hours now, I thought I would start the morning thread while everyone else is still in the Land of Nod! I am already on my second coffee while the washing machine has nearly finished its cycle, and Da Booga is zonked on the couch trying to catch up on her beauty sleep after a rude awakening crashing off the bed in the middle of yet another GM, so I am griddling my lions for when she surfaces.

Hope everyone has a good day.

SORRY - it is MONDAY - can one of the Mods please change the title?
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2013, 06:03 AM
Morning Malka - so sorry to hear about Pereg <<hugs>>

I am off to bed in a bit,.. and I am pretty sure yesterday was Sunday and today its Monday

Anyway - take care and try to get some rest x
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

18-11-2013, 06:25 AM
Morning, or rather Good Evening DD - some kind Mod has already changed the title, so many thanks to whoever it was!

The washing is done - the two thin quilted summer blankets that were on the bed, but although they are thin they are quite bulky so only one fits in the dryer at a time. They do not take very long to dry and one is already in the dryer while the other is waiting in the washing m/c. The duvet cover which was over them has been draped over my shower chair temporarily and will go in the next wash.

It is quite chilly at the moment what with the door partly open but I have just seen some guy walking past wearing shorts and a teeshirt
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2013, 07:25 AM
Morning Malka,

Sorry about poor little Pereg. I hope she won't bug you too much with her post-ictal.

I'm up and about to get dressed for work. Just can't be bothered this morning. Can see me being in bed early tonight. I'm supposed to go to Dingwall on my way home but really can't be bothered, I guess I have to though, need the forms I have to pick up and need a resussie Annie for the lesson I have on Thursday night.

I've to write up the stuff I have on Othello tonight as well. Thankfully it's not too much so we will see how it goes. I'm waiting on the result from my TMA as well and a bit nervous cause I'm not sure I understood what was required.

Hope everyone has a nice day
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2013, 07:29 AM
Morning Malka, Daisy and fellow members,

Dull and drizzling here at the moment but it will hopefully clear up later. I woke the dogs again this morning which is fantastic ... they've finally got their clocks straight Flash has only picked at this breakfast which usually means he's been eating something horrible ... he was out with my son yesterday ..... watch this space. I've got the dentist this morning which I am dreading as the crown that I had fitted a week ago (£700+) is really giving me jip and I am sure is the cause of the crown next to it coming out. I think my options as to what is done have possibly run out

Malka - I am so sorry about Pereg's GM but relieved to see you fairly upbeat and clearly coping. I hope she settles quickly.
Daisy - Night night and it sounds like you need a good sleep.

I hope any poorly dogs or members awake this morning feeling better. See you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-11-2013, 07:29 AM
Morning Malka sorry to hear about Pereg.
Morning DD I think it s about midnight where you are isn't it ? So you will be off to bed soon.

Gorden is in the office all day today so has left later which was nice.
Weather very grey here and meant tog et colder tomorrow.
I will be tidying the house through I don't worry to much about housework over the weekend we concentrate more on going out and sorting the house while Gorden is home I have all week to tidy.

I hope Marts appointment goes well today Pat.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-11-2013, 07:30 AM
Morning Lorraine and good luck at the dentist Jenny.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2013, 07:31 AM
Hi Lore you snuck in. I hope you get everything done today its sounds like another busy one for you.

****** and hi to Lynn too *********
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

18-11-2013, 07:34 AM
Morning Lorraine - I wish I could remember more of Othello although I could always look it up, but that sounds a bit like cheating to me! When are you expecting the results of your TMA? I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

So far so good with Da Booga - she woke up, had a bit of a mad play with one of her toys then started nagging, but then went outside for a p&p and is now flonked down by the open door, half dozing with one eye flickering open if she hears anything outside.

One blanket dried and on the bed and the second one in the dryer. I will put a clean empty duvet cover on top once the second one is dry.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

18-11-2013, 07:42 AM
Morning Jenny and Lynn - I should have re-loaded the page as I only saw Lorraine's post when I popped back.

Good luck at the dentist Jenny and I hope Flash does not have any dire results from the nasty he might have eaten.

Lynn - have fun with the housework - you can come and do mine when you have finished!

The sun has just come out so I am gradually thawing. It is surprising how chilly it is at the crack of dawn compared with how it is later on.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »