register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2015, 11:05 AM
House is the tidiest its been for some time, apart from the rolls of flooring of course. Not sure what time they are due, she did say she would text when she left then an hour before she got here, otherwise I could be in the shower, kitchen, yard, whatever and won't hear the door. She has done neither, wish people would understand that when you are deaf you don't hear what they do, and just need a little bit of give and take, ah well, rant over for the morning. Lit the fire early as its horrendous out there, girls have been tidied up, had brekkie and now they are in hibernation, apart from Zen who wants to play in the rain, even Kesh has given up on that one, I keep going and shooing Zen back in, as of course I'll be clearing out loads of sopping bedding at lunchtime if she continues to run in and out like this. Never mind she will grow up, and I always miss their Norty ways when they are mature ladies
Lovely sat here with the fire burning though, don't want to move, but I must get myself showered and dressed in clothes other than doggy ones.
Moyra, if you dare mention leaving us, I'll come over myself and smack your hands
Nippy, I'll have trifle please, thats why the cake fell apart, so we could all have a dish of it.
Mandy, I have no idea what a spacer is either. Hope you had a lovely night out, you deserve it, you work so hard
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-12-2015, 11:16 AM
Morning Sue and Griff,
Sue - Wallet is currently in intensive care - we are hoping it will pull through but it took quite a battering! lol ! Have you got some sort of supernatural leaf magnet in that garden of yours, Ephyssus would be very impressed by your exertions in the leaf department.
Griff - Hope Billy made it through the night - so your Mum and Dad can get to say their goodbyes.
Bet the "dogs" will love their Shaun the Sheep vids. Look out for the one with the "goat that eats everything" in it. It's my absolute favourite. Doesn't matter how many times I watch it - has me laughing so much I physically ache afterwards.
Right then - time for me to go and get a bit more done, this computermybob is a great thief of time. Have a good day all, bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-12-2015, 11:24 AM
June - Visitors or no - you have got the right idea sitting by a roaring fire, for as you say it is not the best of days. Hope you enjoy your visit - when it occurs and that Zen doesn't get too soggy (she's got a bit too big for plonking on your knee for a quick towelling! lol !) Have a good day.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2015, 11:35 AM
She's just text to say all going well (better her than me on the motorway in this) but Josie is bored in the car, I shudder to think what she is doing to amuse herself They will be with me about 1pm, so can relax now.
Saw Zen creeping out of the little kennel towards the Big House, where everyone else is, they turfed her out a while ago because she was Being Annoying. Will keep an eye on Events as I don't want her out in this.
LG, like you say if the river gets to YOUR door we are all in trouble, watching the Irwell, its high, but the sides are very very deep. Missing getting the girls out on the river though.
Griff, enjoy the DVD's, and glad mum and dad are in time for their time with Billy. Blackpool will be horrific in this, bad enough here, no idea what its like. Not heard from my friend in Blackpool, she is right near the sea, if anything had happened (like carried away by a wave) then I would have heard, also got one of Zen's brothers there (Cesar) as well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 11:57 AM
LG i will make sure the "dogs" pay attention and look out for the goat...hope i don't end up in a mad coughing fit!!!
TW, hope Zen decides being dry is better than playing in the rain Lol and that your mate arrives in one piece and the car is intact too Lol
I don't think mum and dad will be going far, just off to see tess and bill, back to the hotel and to the home again i would imagine...they were going to head down to billys old club but i don't think they will do that now
this is a spacer for the inhalers...same as i have, hope this works
http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...311/Spacer.jpg
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 12:00 PM
Hi all, tidied round a bit so now sat back seeing what you up too
I will try and get a picture of a spacer to give you some idea of what it is, it's a device you attach a inhaler to, to give you more of the medicine
I had a great night out thanks, had a drink or 2 then w e picked lauryn up from work and had a Chinese takeaway yum
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	82
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	4726  
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 12:02 PM
Griff I love Shaun the sheep
I hope your mum and dad get to see Billy, I'm assuming the weather is a awful as it is here, prob worse being by the sea.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Whenever you say where you are LG I always think of that poor lad up there buried somewhere that was a victom of the moor murders. Do you think his body will ever be uncovered? I think his mum has since died but the rest of the family must be still be worried about his eventual finding. Sorry I shouldn't have taken the thread off course but it has always worried me. Have a good day there whatever.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 12:06 PM
Mandy. I have just binned my last enhaler as I do not have to use them frequently although I suspect I would find them useful at night when I find it hard to breath. I usually get up and take some antihystamine more than I should to be honest. So I would be interested no about these spacers.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 12:08 PM
Interesting but not sure it would help me but hopefully it does you Mandy!
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »