View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2013, 04:33 PM
At least I know what to do with wine and chocolate.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
At least I know what to do with wine and chocolate.
I'm sure the other things come with instructions Lynn I took my mum into Ann Summers once,in the shopping centre.This lady goes to church every morning OMG,we had such a laugh,I thought her head was gonna explode!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2013, 04:40 PM
I went to an Anne Summers party once in the early 90's. We did have a good laugh.
Better than Tupperware parties.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I went to an Anne Summers party once in the early 90's. We did have a good laugh.
Better than Tupperware parties.
Defo,always the people you least expect have the best time Bunch of women together is always a sketch
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2013, 04:51 PM
I only went to one Ann Summers Party, and that will last me for the rest of my life
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Duck is in the oven!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 06:05 PM
The police won't investigate the attack on the ponies as they said they don't deal with dog attacks unless they attack a human.
The little pony is still in intensive care and the bill has run into thousands already which the rescue have to find.

Charly has just left to go back with Ash for the week as they have an early halloween party to go to during the week. She was going to get the train back there on Tue but as all her uni lessons are online she can actually do them all from home this week so i said to save money and lugging stuff all that way on the train she may as well go back with him tonight.
Charly made the most gorgeous chocolate banoffee pie for us to have after the quorn roast Ash and I done.

Malka I hope Pereg is much calmer now and you have had something to eat.

I used to do Ann Summers partys. They were great fun.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-10-2013, 06:24 PM
I am waiting for Meir to bring me a shwarma and salad - I did phone David but he had finished work so I called Meir but I am still waiting for him to turn up.

Had too many nanny naps after Pereg's seizure - she seems to have gotten over it but I still have not eaten so do not know why Meir has not turned up yet.

Pereg is having a scream up for more food so I had better give her a chunk of chicken carcass. I think she is brewing up another seizure.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 06:29 PM
Evening everyone, this is just a flying visit until later after Downton.

I have had a quick speed read through the thread, and was appalled to read about the poor ponies Bev......how completely dreadful Is it any wonder that dogs get a bad name. At least the rescue centre are doing all that they can, but those ponies should not have been subjected to such an attack should they.

The least said about the Grand Prix the better

The Jimster and I managed to get our walk in before the rain arrived; today and yesterday he has been so delighted to be having a walk again after two days without, that he has behaved perfectly with only the occasional digging in of paws because of wanting to go in a different direction.

The BT engineer rang to say that he will be here earlier than planned tomorrow. If he cannot sort something out cable wise to our satisfaction then I will tell him to forget it......I wonder how I will stand then We will see!!

Will be back later
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 06:40 PM
Lynne, hope hubby's tummy is soon better
Chris, lovely to see Rosie again, she is a sweetheart
Hahaha Numpty Norma, an easy mistake! Is it a special breed then a purple one

Pepsi has had a great day. First of all with Kyla feeding her from her high chair again. I don't know who has more fun Pepsi or Kyla
Then hubbys brother came to visit, then his sister, with their spouses. So Peps had a choice of so many laps to sit on, she hopped from one to another
I am feeling totally pooped now and can't wait for bed time
Page 7 of 16 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »