Our sister sites
Our sister sites
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Great photos.

I reckon its Boobah's turn to take them in next - I bet she's feeling really smug that she got to hold the camera this time
Let me tell you if you saw what floats around in that water you wouldn't go in either .Thee Boobah shall stick to dry land xxxxxxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Let me tell you if you saw what floats around in that water you wouldn't go in either .Thee Boobah shall stick to dry land xxxxxxx
Yuck - think the Boobah is very sensible
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 03:48 PM
I walk a GSD bitch and I got her swimming for the first time today! Used the same technique going in up to my knickers! We must be nuts.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2008, 08:33 AM
Shona I meant to say hun,your looking great,looks like all your hard work is paying off.I see a huge difference and you need to air those pins more,xxxxxxxxx
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Well I suppose that's one way of getting them swimming! Great pics, bet it was like wading in a warm bath at this time of year
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Great photo's Hun.........well if it's good enough for mom it's good enough for them

Errrrrrrrr.....does that mean you have to go in everytime now
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Shona I meant to say hun,your looking great,looks like all your hard work is paying off.I see a huge difference and you need to air those pins more,xxxxxxxxx
fank oo,,, though I really should get back on track with walking and the diet,,,fings have gone a bit off track of late lol

Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Well I suppose that's one way of getting them swimming! Great pics, bet it was like wading in a warm bath at this time of year
it was really warm to be honest, had it been freezing I would have popped a toe in then ran back out,, lol
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Great photo's Hun.........well if it's good enough for mom it's good enough for them

Errrrrrrrr.....does that mean you have to go in everytime now
I could have got steven to put kaos's lead on and do it that way, But I didnt want to force kaos, thats just not fair, so I kinda went on loyalty,,,eg kaos would follow me off the edge of a cliff, poor sole hes such a loyal dog, but if it really was too much for him, boobah was still on the beach so he could go to her, but he swam, im so proud of him, had him back up last night, guess what he didnt swim but at least I know now if he fell into water, he can swim, and more improtant he knows it too,
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2