Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2017, 06:51 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 09 April.

Good morning everyone,

Was a lovely day yesterday and it is supposed to be even warmer today. Pretty chilly at the moment though.

Lynn, everywhere will look so good when you have finished. Hope Dillon is doing ok.

June hope Cariad is ok this morning bless her, and the other girls are behaving themselves.

Griff, so sorry you are not too well. I hope you feel better soon.

I keep wondering how Jenny and Brian are, also LG, Norma and one or two others.

I hope Barry is not suffering too much with his teeth.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2017, 07:15 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Sorry you are feeling crap Griff do hope you pick up soon or the doc can help you. Well done on saving your dad money and getting the right part.

Hope you are soon able to have a rest Lynn the kitchen must be nearly finished now.

Barry has not complained about having any pain so fingers crossed that remains so until tomorrow.

Lovely day here but nothing planned as yet. Had a lovely time in Brighton (not) yesterday. Son went cleaner hunting at Currys but they had nothing there really to choose from so home again and internet search. Found what he was looking for in Argos so says lets take the car and park in the Churchill Centre. Big mistake as the only way he knew how to get there was down to the sea front and along the main road. So an hour later (it only takes us 15 mins to walk from where he lives) we had managed to park, get to Argos and by then it was nearly time for my appointment for my laptop. Well my laptop didn't let me down as it powered down four times for the guy He thinks it might be a faulty logic board which was replaced last time so have left if for further tests. Did hint a new computer would be nice but was not taken up on the offer So far the price quoted for both repairs equals what I paid for it Fortunately its under warranty.

Hope all those missing are keeping well.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Lovely and warm here by 8 so we took Dillon out today before breakfast his usual 9 start. Very glad we did it is now very warm.

Plate rack has to be straightened today Gorden put it up late last night in a new place so now it's wonky. Then he will do the splash back behind the cooker and the tiles behind the sink hopefully. BBQ tonight for when Joel and Mark are back.
Day off tomorrow from work have to get some bits for the grave for when I visit Gill Tuesday so that will mean cake and coffee out. I mean we have to treat the grandson don't we ?

Sue do hope the laptop gets sorted satisfactorily.
Sorry your feeling unwell griff hope you feel better soon.
June hope all is quiet with you and that Cariad is still doing as well as can be expected.

Hoping everyone is feeling well and all four legged friends are to.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-04-2017, 09:35 AM
Did you all realise I get to find out more on here of what Sue has been doing than I get told

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2017, 10:13 AM
Beautiful morning here. Training today, make a change from standing in rain and force 9 gale. Everyone fine here, taking it day by day with Cariad, she's eating and pooing well and see what to tomorrow brings is the way I'm looking at it. Hemp oil is finished so will go into Bolton for more when I go up that end for LPG.
Have a sit out in thge sun today Moyra, it will make you feel better
Sue, you are a good mummy, can t fault you. I would have demanded a replacement one this time from them.
Have a good day with Gill tomorrow, Lynn. Hoping she is feeling a bit better and enjoy the cake
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2017, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Did you all realise I get to find out more on here of what Sue has been doing than I get told

Or maybe what she want you to think you know........
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2017, 05:08 PM
Very quiet on here today, well finished my nights now back to days yeah. Although I love nights the guys everything about it its the fact the World works opposite shifts that gets me.

Visitors today and Buster is improving wih visitors think he has been locked/shut away whe people come not an option here dog lives here he needs to learn to accept who I choose to accept into the house without getting over excited, so my way is now a quick greet then off round the block when he comes back nothing to worry about. Seems to be working old dogs new tricks

Used my new hosepipes is the perfect size (good as I did not measure but brought off the cuff) quick watering of the back as a bit dry, need a new sprayer end my old one is leaking.

Breaking tradition today and having a chinese tonight - very way out for us.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-04-2017, 06:15 PM
Hope everyone is well this fine evening.

It was a lovely day here today. It was 24C/75F when I last looked at my instruments.
We walked about eight miles, most of it in the cooler early morning. I think the big hairy beast prefers that. So does my dog............
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2017, 06:52 PM
Evening all
Spent the day in and out the garden enjoying the sunshine
Hope everyone has had a good
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2017, 07:05 PM
Training went really well with Zen, sun was out and just t shirt and trakkie bottoms needed. By the time we got home the weather was on the turn and went very dull. I think thats summer done and dusted. Seedlings are coming up nicely, put them to bed for the night and see if there is sun tomorrow, but at present it is not looking good.
Everyone had chicken breast, veg, cottage cheese and yogurt for tea. Broke into my 2nd bale of shavings and put fresh everywhere, its lovely not having tons of soggy shavings to dispose of and going through it like no tomorrow. 1 bale of shavings has lasted 2 weeks which is something I usually can only dream of.
Kazz, he will get better I am sure. Is it excitement and jumping up or is he barking and not happy. I'm sure you'll sort it out, you've got tons of experience all ready and waiting tucked away in your mind.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >