Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2017, 05:56 AM

Daily thread 26 June 2017

Happy Harry Potter day everyone 20 years. Have a good day everyone.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2017, 06:46 AM
Good morning Brenda, never been a Harry Potter fan.

Have a good day everyone, take care stay SAFE and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2017, 07:14 AM
Morning brenda, Moyra and all to follow.

Never been a fan myself brenda but Happy harry potter day. Can't believe it's been 20 years.
Started off chilly but now turning warm might not get Dillon out today by the time I have sorted Gorden on a Monday and he doesn't leave till 8 it makes it a bit late if the day is turning warm.
So a good brush which wears us both out and some games and Mark has just messaged he might pop in before he goes to work.
Phoebe and George sitting this evening so Beth and paul can go to the meeting re: George moving int senior school in September,.

Thank you for all the laptop, chromebook and tablet ideas. Looking into them.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2017, 08:04 AM
Morning all, hope everyone is well
Another lovely day, we had such a busy day yesterday that we are just going to relax in the garden today and eat party food left over from a little do we had yesterday
Take care everyone and stay cool xx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2017, 01:22 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Pleased your day went well yesterday Nippy and you have enough left overs to see you through today

Enjoy your babysitting tonight Lynn and have a nice restful day.

Happy Harry Potter day to you Brenda. Never did get into it myself.

Hope you are feeling better today Moyra.

Been busy today. Shopping this morning which took longer than need be as I was trying to get some bits for Barry but nobody had his size. They sitting in traffic to get to the local chemist to find that still they had not got his complete prescripction. If not in tomorrow morning will take it somewhere else I am now so fed up. Its happened for the last three months and they say that as far as they know there is no problem with the manufacture. Home, unpacked and then out for lunch and relax. Lovely here today and very warm.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2017, 04:09 PM
Hello all
Happy Harry Potter day, we love HP here been 3 time to Harry Potter world, me & Lauryn want to go again now the forest is there
Well guess what - my consultant has booked me in for Thursday so I have lots to sort out between now & then, am glad & terrified together

Hope you feeling better Moyra,
Glad your do went well Nippy, and you have food left over to munch on today
Sue sorry your day hasn't gone to plan, hope tomorrow goes better
Lynn enjoy the babysitting tonight
Griff, TW, Kazz & anyone else who pops in hope you all ok and have had good days, will pop on later
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2017, 05:15 PM
Hiya all

Been to work back home took Mom the Docs for Low Vision clinic ; back to work now home again.

Off out for a cousins night tonight should be 7 or 8 of us tonight so not full cousin power but pretty good we decided after my Dad's funeral and two months before that my Aunts funeral that we only see each other at funerals now....so decided to change that.
This is our 3rd meet up first was last year this time then Nov when we all brought families....and any extended like inlaws parents etc.......... lovely time.

This time we are taking what we have of family pictures when we were children..............memories...............so off now see you all later; our Nan would be so pleased....she was the centre of our family.........where we all went then she died and we sort of lost that so reclaiming it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2017, 05:29 PM
Kazz, that sounds great. I am off to bed in a bit. Got all the sheets on my bed and steve's stripped his I got them washed as well and they are still out on the line, Mine dried early and are in the airing cupboard.

Have a good evening all, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2017, 06:36 PM
Mandy. so very pleased you have your date...do exactly as you are told Mrs!! will be thinking of you xx
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2017, 09:15 PM
Thank you Griff, I intend too
It's scary to think that I've got tomorrow & Wednesday then that's it, I will get on here as soon as I can after, I'll have to try and do it on my phone unless I can get Tony to bring my iPad in lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >