register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2017, 03:20 PM
Hoping my 2nd hand VA10 lasts a bit longer, its very obviously on its way out, only cost £250 off ebay a good while ago, and I do like VA10's but not the cost of them!!!
Zen a little star at training, did some of it offlead with her, but she got quite over enthusiastic and did a couple of victory laps so had to finish offlead with her, but I am well pleased with how she is going so far.
Took cake with me and we all had a little party and gossip, so a nice afternoon all in all
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2017, 03:37 PM
Lynn glad the party went well and the weather I hope held for them. I agree with you there about Currys the staff irritate me and I am not normally bothered at all......something in the training I think.

Hope you find what you are looking for my sister in law recently got a Dell chromebook as far as I know she likes it, if she'd got problems sure she would have said something.

I love my laptop have a "tower" computer but I love the mobility of my laptop.

June well done to Zen for doing so well at training..........you will be popular taking cake in.

Griff hope all is well your end, the sun has made a quick showing here I believe while I was at my Aunts.....
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2017, 04:02 PM
Well done to Zen at training.
at her laps of honour. Showing what a clever girl she is.
That's handy to know kazz about your SIL and her dell chromebook.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2017, 04:15 PM
Saying that Lynn just spoke to a friend and he has a Acer 14" he got it from Argos apparently......code 673/6983 says he can't fault it. Finds it much easier to sit with and space and charging especially since he moved to a barge to live last year.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2017, 05:35 PM
Thank you kazz will take a look although some of the acer chromebooks and laptops get a bad press for being slow.
Maybe it's one out of my price bracket. Will check though.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2017, 05:44 PM
Eileen if you are popping on give Lacey some rhus tox it will help her knee.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2017, 07:04 PM
Hello all
Have done nothing today, apart from watching F1 and having a chat with my mum
Cos me & Tony been out practically everyday last week lol
Even Rosie is being lazy today got Gladtonbury on, Barry Gibb was great, I recorded it yesterday cos we went out for drinks last night
I'm at hospital tomorrow for my pre-op, back at work Tuesday.
I've got an iPad, that's great, lauryn got a lynx tablet & got a keyboard for it, she uses it for all her college work, it changes from a tablet to laptop basically. She thinks it's great if that's any help Lynn
Well done Zen
Will have a read through yesterday
, be back later need to plug this in before it disappears on me lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2017, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Hello all
Have done nothing today, apart from watching F1 and having a chat with my mum
Cos me & Tony been out practically everyday last week lol
Even Rosie is being lazy today got Gladtonbury on, Barry Gibb was great, I recorded it yesterday cos we went out for drinks last night
I'm at hospital tomorrow for my pre-op, back at work Tuesday.
I've got an iPad, that's great, lauryn got a lynx tablet & got a keyboard for it, she uses it for all her college work, it changes from a tablet to laptop basically. She thinks it's great if that's any help Lynn
Well done Zen
Will have a read through yesterday
, be back later need to plug this in before it disappears on me lol
F1 is a sport I cannot watch on TV yet like watching it in real life. There again I like tennis ie Wimbledon on TV but not watching tennis played in real life; but do enjoy playing it myself.

What is your PreOp for?

Went past the turn for Glastonbury on the way home from Devon on Friday and behind a car who had a a flag in back window saying Gastonbury forever.......
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2017, 11:21 PM
Mandy, good luck for tomorrow xx sure your new hip will improve your life greatly..let's hope you don't need to wait too long
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2