View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2017, 04:04 PM
Good God, I remember the Summer of '76 and miles too hot to be making babies
Right I am done plantingwise, everyone has a home, I have spaces for New Ones, so that will be the next box to tick when I go shopping. I am like a grease spot, off for a cold shower, had a lukewarm one this morning, but another needed after my time in the garden this afternoon. Lucky Girls, they have lazed the afternoon away under their umbrellas with ice cold bones.
Griff, I was wondering what they were going to do to you, sorry to hear it's the decent side as well. I think we'll divvy up for a scooter for you and you can terrorise the pensioners with it and pimp it up
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Hello all
Been out & took mum in law out in wheelchair, she's keeping fingers crossed that she can go back to normal in 2 weeks. We had a right laugh as well
Cooler today, so quite nice to be out in it.
Lauryn has messaged to say she's arrived in Italy, sent me a pic of the view I'll try and get it on my iPad and show it
TW your poor friend
Griff, hope you go on ok Thursday, glad the cars done, bloke sounds a decent guy.
Hope everyone is having a good day, I'm hungry so need some food
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2017, 04:46 PM
Pleased you have homes for everyone TW...lol..if i get a scooter it is having a custom paint job, will be chromed to the max and will deffo have to put some spinning rims on it Lol
ahhhh i wasn't even thought of in 76
Mandy, i am so jealous of Lauryn...i have always fancied italy...mind i wanted to do marrakech...may if i ever feel well enough and rich enough revisit eurodisney...maybe one day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2017, 04:55 PM
Enjoy the well deserved cool shower June.
Mandy glad you enjoyed your day with MIL.
We could pimp your ride griff.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Gosh it has been a hot one! I got letter from the Renal Clinic to say I missed an appointment last week...............not that I recall. They wanted more blood tests. I took myself up to the hospital path lab and was told I should have booked an appointment and would have to come back tomorrow. I politely told them where to stick an appointment tomorrow as I was in no fit state to come and go and I was in a terrible state with my legs and feet. I said I would just give it up as a bad job and then she said she would make an exception but I would have to wait until at least 1.30pm this was just after 10 this morning. So I said ok I will wait and wait I did until 12.30. Then as before they could not find any blood! 3 attempts again before they got what they wanted. I hate this new system where you have to phone and book before going in, we used to be able to go in take a number and wait our turn. So many aliens in the queue!!!! We just cannot cater for them all. A lot of them haven't contributed to the system either!

Have a good evening all, I am away to rest if I can. Night night all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2017, 05:27 PM
Mobility scooter. I hate them with a passion, driving them down the middle of the road, that and bicycles on pavements and kids on skateboards in the road as well. Just not on. You can tell that I am not a happy bunny when it comes to who should be where? As to pimping and babies. well enough of that. Off to lie down in a dark room. Sorry my sense of humour or the heat. Bg!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2017, 06:54 PM
Hi,
Gosh BRENDA,you're a real trip today
Oh lucky LAURYNlove ItalyWhen I win the lotto,I'll move there
TW,sorry,no word on the houseI believe the solicitor was in touch today asking if it was ok to send the contract to the bank....eh well...YES!!!!OMG,the whole process is unbelievable
Also got word today,mum's keys to be handed over on the 21st of JulyThat's the day we go to Portugal,so i won't be here,thank goodness.Not sure I'd handle it very well
Lacey is off for a groom tomorrow,she really needs a wee pamper
Had a fab day,got all done early,went shopping and had the rest of the time in the gardenAm well brown
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2017, 07:04 PM
Gosh Moyra it just gets worse. Terrible way to treat people.
brenda sounds like the heat has really got o you.
Love Italy such a beautiful place hope Lauryn has a good time.
Eileen probably best you will not be around to hand the keys back. Do hope the house works out still for Sarah and her OH.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2017, 08:06 PM
Moyra...they have changed the system here too
Lol Norty Brenda!
Oooo going brown Lacey...me too and I put fake tan on my legs!
Got the dogs some cool beds..lets see how they like these
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2017, 08:08 PM
Just finished watching holby. Made me cry. Watching midsomer now. Longest day tomorrow. Have a good rest of evening peeps.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >