Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2017, 05:08 PM
Busy day for you kazz.
june well done at training and glad Alun is going to get the bits sorted you need sorting. Sad about his mum.
brenda hope you feel better soon.
griff better get the fence sprayer out. Can't be having white bits.
Beseoker the older I get the more difficult I find the heat to deal with when it's this hot.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
TW...well none of us believed it anyway and I am glad your first on his list
Kazz, try autoglym fast glass....excellent stuff
Loving the heat personally and I have some white bits lol
Ta will give it ago next time.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 05:14 PM
Oh no...you too Brenda!! Sounds like a bug going round
Lol I need to buy the fake tan first Lynn...it's around £30 a litre so it will wait, going to do my legs with my cheap tan mousse tomorrow after dealing with the mechanic
Kazz...it's not cheap but is good and lasts a while too
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-06-2017, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Maybe it's an age thing. I've been it lots hotter places.
Yes an 'age' thing. Have been places where it was 30C as you walked out the house at 06:00

But am finding this heat wave tiring, have had an afternoon siesta, two cold showers, and bottles of Shloer from the fridge, still whacked
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2017, 05:40 PM
It needs to last griff at that price.
I hope the mechanic isn't in for a grilling.
Our youngest son 32 often visits Spain his girlfriend is spanish and they travel a good bit too and even he finds 40 degrees which is often the temp in spain difficult to tolerate.
This temp he would love. Except when having to travel on the tube to and from work.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2017, 07:19 PM
Gave the girls their tea, white fish that was still partially frozen and veg with cottage cheese and yogurt and a banana each for afters. Tidied them up. Deep breath, went out and got the decking down and managed to miss myself, all good.
Went upstairs to change, and lay on the bed with the fan on, and that was it till about 15 minutes ago, spark out. Girls are fine, it is cooler at the back now. I've caught the sun just being out in it for an hour at training, and a lot of that in the shade.
I always sit in the shade when I'm away, Barbados, Jamaica and Sri Lanka, as well as France and Portugal, only time I go in the full sun is about 2 days before I go home, even then under an umbrella. No more exotic holidays anymore for me, but not working means I can get out in it anyway, just walking the girls gives me a nice colour over the summer months.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Lol...poor Mandy...don't believe it was a hangover...i think it was to do with the heat *wink*
Harvey, hope you find a way to cool yourself down, mum has that cool spray stuff, she says it's good
I find it really hard to get a colour but i don't stay out long anyway..i just look healthier brown as i am incredibly pale Lol
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4